Fantech Inline Exhaust Fan, 110 CFM, Bathroom Ventilation Fan Kit - for 4" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Fantech's Single Point Bath Exhaust Kit offers quiet service with exceptional ventilation capabilities. The model replaces the REG100 and PB100. This affordable unit features an airtight galvanized steel inline fan, attractive polymeric grille, grille housing with damper, hanger bars for easy installation, and fan mounting bracket. For single point exhaust, the kit comes with every thing you need to build it yourself except for 4" flexible duct work and a roof or side vent. Fantech's build-it-yourself model ensures almost noiseless and effective ventilation for your bathroom or room.
Features:• Kit comes with everything you need except 4" ductwork and side or roof vent
• Offers quiet, effective ventilation
• Installation flexibility: several exhaust grilles can easily be connected to one remote fan motor
• Easy to install with hanger system
• Provides exceptional spot ventilation over showers, tubs, toilets, or hot tubs
Specifications:• CFMs: 110
• Duct Diameter: 4"
• Grille Dimensions: 7 square inches
• Mounting Opening: 6 square inches
• Amp Draw: .18 Amps
• Watts: 20W at .2 static pressure
• Kit contains: 1 remote fan, 1 mounting bracket, 1 ceiling grille and grill housing with damper
I purchased this fan and used a panasonic grill kit for my tight attic application. I put a damper on the panasonic grill kit and ran flexible insulated duct to the fan and from the fan out through the roof cap. It is quiter than my panasonic and was easier to install. All I did was drill a 4.5 inch round hole in the ceiling for the grill kit and anchor it well up in the attic. Add the damper , run the flex insulated duct, mount the fan motor and wire it up. Very easy but it took me a while to get just the right equipment for the job. Would recommend this method for easy access attic remodel or retrofit options.
on 11-30-2011 by Nick
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: