- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fantech RE8XL Inline Exhaust Fan, Wall-Mount Centrifugal Exhauster - for 8" Duct
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
When space is tight, Fantech's RE Series is the solution. With a lightweight and low profile design, RE Series fans move a tremendous amount of air from 1 or more venting points. RE Series fans can also be mounted on an exterior wall when roof access is not suitable. An added benefit is whisper-quiet interior noise levels, depending on the type of installation. These fans are simple to install and no installation extras are required. Simply mount the fan on the roof or wall, then connect the electrical supply to the easily accessible terminal box. The top cover is removable for access to the motor and wiring connections.
- Fantech Down-Blast Roof, Wall Exhaust Base for Installation Without Curb
- For 8" Round Duct
- This Fan Performs at 409 CFM
- Simple to Install and Require no Installation Extras
- Galvanized Steel Housing Features Baked Powder-Coat Finish (Can be Painted to Match Decor)
- Unique External Rotor Motor has Built-In Thermal Overload Protection with Automatic Reset
- Permanently Lubricated Sealed Ball Bearings
- 100 Percent Speed Control for Highly Efficient and Economical Airflow
- Excellent Heat Dissipation for Long Motor Life
- Suitable for Airstream Temperatures of up to 140° F
- Tested and Approved by UL and CSA (or Equals)
- Maximum Flow Rate: 409CFM
- Maximum RPM: 2800
- Wattage: 153W
- Voltage: 115V
- Amperage: 1.48Amp
- Duct Diameter: 8"
- Sones: 8.9
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.