- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fantech RVF6XL 381 CFM Roof/Wall-Mount Centrifugal Fan for 6" Duct
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
From conference rooms to bathrooms, RVF fans are the perfect way to free up valuable interior space. Fantech's RVF Series fans move a lot of air while maintaining whisper quiet interior noise levels. No installation extras are required, just mount the fan to the wall and connect the electrical supply to the conveniently located terminal box. The housing is removable for immediate access to the motor and wiring connections.
- Galvanized Steel Housing Features Baked Powder-Coat Finish (Can be Painted to Match Decor)
- External Rotor Motor with Enclosed Design Allows Fan to Operate in High Moisture, Lint and Dust Laden Air
- Split Capacitor Motors Feature Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protection and Permanently Lubricated Sealed Ball Bearings for Long Life and Maintenance-Free Operation
- Fan Flow Rate at 381 CFM
- All Motors and Impellers are Designed as 1 Integral Unit, Allowing for Excellent Motor Heat Dissipation, even at Low RPM
- Lightweight, Compact, and Simple to Install (No Installation Extras are Required)
- Solid-State Speed Control for Infinitely Variable, Highly Efficient and Economical Airflow
- HVI Certified
- Suitable for Airstream Temperatures of up to 140° F
- Tested and Approved by UL, CSA, or Equals
- Maximum Flow Rate: 381CFM
- Maximum RPM: 3000
- Wattage: 149W
- Amperage: 1.46Amp
- Duct Diameter: 6"
- 5 year warranty, through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers