About Westside Wholesale
Show all answers
In 1985, Westside Wholesale, Inc. opened its doors to the city of Los Angeles. Over the course of a few years, the company established itself as a legitimate Electrical Wholesale Distributor, focusing on serving electrical contractors. Westside Wholesale's reputation for product availability, knowledgeable service, & great pricing became highly recognized, attributing to the company's steady growth & success. As the company developed, Westside Wholesale gained the loyalty of customers...
Sales & Customer Service
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 5a-5pm PST
Sat-Sun 10am-2pm PST
Toll Free: 1-877-998-WEST (9378)
For Merchandise Returns, please contact us for an RMA number to identify your package.
Returns at Westsid...
• Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice.
• Promotional Pricing is only valid when advertised. When a Sale Ends the Discounted Price is No Longer - Valid.
• Coupons Cannot Be Combined; a Maximum of One Coupon or Discount May be Applied Per Order.
• Coupons Cannot Be Used After their Expiration Date.
• Coupons that Specify a Limited Number of Uses Will Not be A...
Westside Wholesale customers have up to 30 days after receiving their shipment to return an item (Special order items as well as items that state "No Returns" on the product page are non-returnable). Although it is possible a 20% restocking fee will be applied & shipping charges not refunded.
Returns are processed in the order in which they are received (Please label accordingly with your Return Merchandise Authorization number to expedite this process) and all...
6 0 View More
14 4 View More
0 0 View More
1 0 View More