What Happens When I Receive A Damaged Item?
If your package arrives damaged, please keep all materials and contact our customer service department immediately at 1-877-998-WEST (9378) . Damaged items should be reported to us within 72 hours of receipt of your package. Please be sure to check the entire contents of your order to make sure the order does not have any additional damaged items. You can call us at 1-877-998-West (9378) and have your invoice ready for reference. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We will do our best to help you out with the situation, please remember that if you do receive a damaged item when your order arrives, you the customer must keep all packing materials for inspection by the shipping company. Replacement item(s) will be shipped at no additional cost to the customer. Westside Wholesale is not responsible for delay or damage(s), while in transit. We will ensure that you will receive a new unit in a reasonable allotted time frame once the claim is complete.
- Please inspect your packages IMMEDIATELY before signing for the delivery
- Do not sign for or accept delivery of any packages that are visible damaged
- If a package appears to be damaged, you may refuse delivery of the item and notify us at 1-877-998-9378
- If you discover that the item is damaged after you accepted the delivery, you must contact us within 72 hours of delivery acceptance in order to file a claim with the shipper.
- If you contact us within the 72 hour time frame, we will file a claim with the shipping company and we will rectify the situation for you.
- We will not be able to file the shipping claim if we are not contacted within 72 hours of receiving a damaged item.
- Damaged items returned for a refund do not qualify for shipping reimbursement. We will reimburse shipping only in the event of a shipping error.