Which track and accessories should I order?
To order track you need to figure out:
- Know the configuration of your track layout (examples: 2 independent parallel lengths or an L-shape)
- The measurements of each straight length (examples: two 8 feet-lengths of, L of one 4 foot length and one 2-foot length)
- Comes in 2, 4, 6 and 8-foot lengths
- Color preference - black or white
- Power source preference
- End feet cord - best for mobile set-ups or a counter set up
- Floating canopy - for attaching to a wall or ceiling
- Selecting connector
- These connect the tracks together and continue
the power feed.
- L-connector - brings together 2 pieces at a right angle
- T-connector - 3 pieces
- X-connector - 4 pieces together
Was this helpful? 0 0