- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Purchase and get 5% cashback in Westside Dollars
How to Select
How to shop for Faucets
Choosing a faucet is often a question of combining style with practicality. Faucets are the most visible part of any plumbing system. They protrude from above the sink or basin and with a quick twist will release cold or hot water. They serve a vital role in washing hands and dishes. Imagine if whenever you wished to do the dishes a hosepipe or bucket was needed to provide the water.
Besides the practical aspect faucets also add a level of style and individuality. Faucets differ depending on their location in the home, office or industrial space. Each faucet should be selected for either its ability to meet the demands of the user both stylistically and functionally.
When choosing a faucet it is useful to consider the following factors:
- Use. The faucet may be placed in one of several locations. Bathrooms, kitchens and work areas all need faucets. However a faucet will a bucket attachment would look out of place in a bathroom and elegant chrome finished faucets would be inappropriate and a costly addition to most workrooms.
- Environment. Busy industrial kitchens are more likely to need faucets that come with spray attachments. Whereas in the tranquil haven of the bathroom a faucet with a touch of luxury of style is likely be better suited. Individual tastes must be factored into any decision.
- Material. Faucets are available in a variety of materials and finishes to match or complement the environment. Faucets can be chosen in black, brass, bronze, brushed nickel, chrome, gray, oil rubbed bronze, stainless steel and white.
- Features. The modern faucet has evolved beyond a simple valve device. Flow control options now ensure constant pressure and remove the risk of scalding. Motion sensing faucets offer hands-free operation and increased levels of hygiene.
Westside Wholesale offers bathroom faucets from well-known manufacturers such as Moen Brantford, Dreamline Cascade Series, Delta and Speakman Sensorflo. Bath faucets can be purchased from suppliers including Delta Allora, Moen Monticello, Chateau, Kingsley, Aberdeen, Camerist, Salora, and Protege Side Spray.
Westside Wholesale is a company that constantly reviews market trends, ensuring that we maintain a great selection of modern and classic designs. The selection is also updated frequently in order to provide our customers with access to the latest and greatest faucet selections. Industrial clients can be assured that all products are tested for their durability, especially in tough working environments. Westside Wholesale has experts available to assist you in making the right choice in faucets.