- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
First Alert CO410B Carbon Monoxide Detector, Battery Powered, Digital Display
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 1 piece purchased.
The First Alert CO410B Carbon Monoxide detector is a battery powered carbon monoxide alarm that has a backlit digital display for easy reading. This first alert carbon monoxide alarm features an electrochemical CO sensor, an 85dB horn, silence feature with a red LED that blinks to indicate power.
The slim and compact design lets you place the First Alert CO410B almost anywhere in your home and don't have to plug it in because of the battery powered. No installation is required, so it’s easy to get started with it immediately!
The First Alert CO410B Carbon Monoxide detector is built with an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor, which is the most accurate sensor on the market. The display is backlit so it can easily be read. A test and silence button is also built into the front interface so you can see if the device works. The battery powered pack works even during power outages so it will keep protecting you even when there is no power and you won’t have to reprogram the device. Pick yours up today, and add the safety you need for your family and home!
- Electrochemical Carbon Monoxide Sensor is the Most Accurate Sensor Available
- Accurate Display is Backlit for Greater Visibility
- Battery Powered Works even during Power Outages
- Integrated Test/Silence Button
- Two Silence Features can Temporary Silence the Low Battery Warning or Nuisance Alarms
- Can be used with BRK
- Detector Type: Carbon Monoxide
- Sensor Type: Electrochemical
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Feature: Backlit Digital LCD Display
- Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F
- Humidity Range: 10% to 90% Relative Humidity
- Certifications: UL listed
- 5 years through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
For free 3 Day delivery, how long before I receive this in California?by Chris L. from Los Angeles on 10-15-2012
24-48 hours maxon 10-15-2012Please login or register before adding a question.