- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
First Alert CO511B Carbon Monoxide Detector, Wireless Alarm w/ Voice, 9V
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The First Alert CO511B OneLink carbon monoxide detector with wireless interconnect technology eliminates the need to pull wires through existing walls. The First Alert carbon monoxide alarm saves you time and money by connecting to other aarms wirelessly. The alarm runs on two AA batteries and alerts at 85 decibels.
With programmable voice locations and a one-touch silence button, the First Alert CO511B carbon monoxide alarm is ideal for every type of household. The alarm is easy to mount and offers a spectrum tone, making it easy to hear and use for even the elderly. The CO511B allows two silence settings—one for silencing low battery sounds and the other to silence other alarms.
With a 5-year warranty, the First Alert CO511B carbon monoxide alarm will work when you need it to. It can interconnect to up to 17 other alarms, making it the perfect carbon monoxide alarm choice for families and houses of all sizes. Protect your home with a First Alert carbon monoxide detector that you can trust.
- OneLink enabled alarm
- Exclusive voice alarm with programmable location; programmable with up to eleven locations
- Single button test/silence
- Two silence features: can silence the low-battery chirp for up to eight hours or temporarily silence an unwanted nuisance alarm
- RF Interconnect: reliable and secure radio frequency communication between alarms. 915 MHz frequency with 65,000 security codes and 3 channel frequency hopping
- Optipath 360 Technology: patented technology provides 360 degrees of direct access to the smoke sensor
- Perfect Mount: allows for easy alignment of alarm
- Spread Spectrum Horn Tone: lower and varying frequency makes it easier for the elderly with normal aged related hearing loss to hear the horn
- Latching Features: alarm latch - remembers which unit initiated an alarm
- Low Battery Latch: visually indentifies unit in low battery condition
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Alarm Dimensions: 5" Dia. X 2" High
- Audio Alarm: 85 decibel alarm
- Operating Voltage: Two 1.5V AA Batteries
- Humidity Range: 10 %
- 95 % relative humidity (RH)
- CO Sensor: Electrochemical
- Operating Frequency: 915 MHz. FCC approved. Complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules
- RF Linking: Automatic with 65,000 security codes
- Alarm Reset: Automatic when CO clears
- Test/Silence Feature: Electronically simulates carbon monoxide condition
- Interconnections: Up to 18 units, RF or hardwired, with smoke, carbon monoxide, heat alarms and relays; Maximum 12 smoke alarms
- 5-Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.