- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
First Alert CO605B Carbon Monoxide Detector, 120V AC/DC Plug-In w/ Battery Backup
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 1 piece purchased.
About the First Alert CO605B Plug-In, Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup
Offering a high level of functionality, reliability and flexibility, the plug-in First Alert CO605B Carbon Monoxide Alarm w/ Battery Backup allows you to conveniently monitor the level of CO gas in your living areas. This unit plugs into any standard outlet, and is backed up by a dependable battery that ensures that even if the power goes out, you will know if you need to worry about carbon monoxide levels.
The First Alert CO605B is also portable, which means that you can move it to any room in your home quickly and easily, as you see fit. This unit features a highly accurate electrochemical CO sensor, as well as a convenient single button for testing and silencing. It also has a front-access compartment for the battery, and is compatible with BRK.
In addition, the First Alert CO605B CO Alarm is UL listed and comes standard with a five-year warranty direct from the manufacturer. It works well within a temperature range of 40 to 100 degrees F and a humidity range of 10 percent to 90 percent relative humidity.
- AC Plug-In Portable Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Battery Backup Works even during Power Outages
- Electrochemical Carbon Monoxide Sensor is the Most Accurate Sensor Available
- Single Test/Silence Button
- Two Silence Features can Temporary Silence the Low Battery Warning or Nuisance Alarms
- Front-Access Battery Compartment
- Can be used with BRK
- Detector Type: Carbon Monoxide
- Sensor Type: Electrochemical
- Power Source: Plug-In with Battery Back-Up
- Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F
- Humidity Range: 10% to 90% Relative Humidity
- Certifications: UL listed
- 5 years through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.