First Alert CO615B Carbon Monoxide Detector, 120V AC/DC Plug-In w/ Battery Backup & Digital Display
Ask a Question
About this Product
With the ability to plug easily into any regulation American electrical outlet, the First Alert CO615B Carbon Monoxide Alarm w/ Digital Display and Battery Backup gives you the ability to easily and conveniently monitor the levels of CO in your living spaces. You can even move it from room to room due to its portability whenever you see fit.
The First Alert CO615B CO Alarm is truly in a class of its own when it comes to functionality, as well. Its battery backup means that it will continue to work well even when the power goes out, and its easy-to-read digital display indicates clearly the potential hazard and detection level.
Plus, the First Alert CO615B has a recall button for peak levels, which displays the highest level of CO that has been detected. The unit also features a highly accurate electrochemical CO sensor, as well as two different silence features that can temporarily quiet nuisance alerts.
The First Alert CO615B is UL listed and comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty.
• AC Plug-In Portable Carbon Monoxide Alarm
• Large Backlit Digital Display
• Peak Level Recall Button Displays Highest Level of Carbon Monoxide Detected
• Battery Backup Works even during Power Outages
• Electrochemical Carbon Monoxide Sensor is the Most Accurate Sensor Available
• Single Test/Silence Button
• Two Silence Features can Temporary Silence the Low Battery Warning or Nuisance Alarms
• Front-Access Battery Compartment
• Can be used with BRK
• Replaces: First Alert FCD4CN-3
• Detector Type: Carbon Monoxide
• Sensor Type: Electrochemical
• Power Source: Plug-In with Battery Back-Up
• Feature: Backlit Digital LCD Display
• Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F
• Humidity Range: 10% to 90% Relative Humidity
• Certifications: UL listed
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: