First Alert Carbon Monoxide Detector, 120V AC/DC Plug-In w/ Digital Display & Remote Control Test
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
First Alert CO615BView this item
About the First Alert FCD4CN-3 Plug-In, Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Digital Display & Remote Control Test/Silence
The First Alert FCD4CN-3 is a carbon monoxide alarm with a digital display that you can plug in. Compatible IR remotes let you control the device so you can test it and silence the detector from the comfort of where you are. You can operate the device with most household TV/VCR remotes.
The digital display on the First Alert FCD4CN-3 is crisp and clear so you can easily read the statistics. The display is built with Peak Level Memory. When the alarm detects carbon monoxide, LEDs flash so you know there is a hazard and a constant red light let you know the power is on. An 85-decible alarm sounds if something is detected. The interface includes a test and silence button, which lets you test the device with ease.
A 9V battery is included in the system and is a backup power source if the power goes out. The First Alert FCD4CN-3 comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
• Plug-in with battery backup. Works during power outages
• Remote control Silence/Test. Uses most remote control devices to silence or test alarm
• Digital Display. Stores, recalls, and displays highest level of carbon monoxide detected
• Simple to use silence/test button; low battery warning; end-of-life timer and loud 85-decibel alarm
• 5 year limited warranty
• Alarm Dimensions: 5.3"L, 3.3"W, 1.4"H
• Operating Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 9V DC
• Power: .09 amps
• Temp Range: 40F (4C) to 100F (38C)
• Humidity Range: 10% to 90% Relative Humidity
• Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 ft.
• Test Button: Electronically simulates a carbon monoxide condition, causing the unit to alarm
• Alarm Reset: Automatic when CO clears; Press Test/Silence button to reset manually
• Indicator LEDs: AC Power: Constant Red LED
• CO Alarm: Audio Alarm (4 beeps, pause, 4 beeps) and rapidly flashing Red LED
• Listing: UL2034
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: