- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
First Alert GC01B Carbon Monoxide Detector & Gas Alarm, 120V AC/DC Plug-In w/ Battery Backup
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the First Alert GC01B Plug-in Explosive Gas/Carbon Monoxide Combo Alarm with 9V Battery Backup
Keeping your family safe from carbon monoxide and other harmful gases such as methane and propane is important. The First Alert GC01B is perfect for doing just that. Placement of the alarm can be low or high, depending on the type of gas you think may be in your home. The First Alert GC01B can be plugged into the wall for easy use, but also comes equipped with a 9V backup battery in case the power is disconnected.
The First Alert GC01B is ideal for residential rooms, such as bedrooms, hotels, hospitals, and even dormitory rooms. The system comes with a one-touch silencing button built in, but also includes a remote for access from across the room. The blue backlit digital display of the First Alert GC01B is large and easy to read, informing you of peak gas levels, hazard levels, and even the type of gas being detected, making it essential for any home. Protect your home today with this outstanding alarm from First Alert!Additional Information:
- 3-Way Protection against Natural/Methane Gas, Propane Gas and Carbon Monoxide
- Single Button Test/Silence
- Remote Control Silence/Test uses most remote controls to temporarily quiet unwanted alarms and test alarm functions
- Backlit Digital Display for greater visibility of which hazard is being sensed (Gas or CO), the hazard level, and the peak level
- Low Battery Warning Silence
- Convenient Installation Options: unit plugs directly into the wall or can be mounted higher on the wall using the line cord
- End of Life Signal provides audible notification alarms needs to be replaced
- Alarm Dimensions: 3.1"H x 5.7"L x 2.5"D
- Weight: 9.6 oz.
- Operating Voltage: 120V AC with 9V Alkaline Battery Backup
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
- Test/Silence: Electronically simulates both explosive gas and CO conditions, causing the unit to alarm or temporarily silence the alarm
- Press and hold test/silence button
- Alarm Reset: Automatic when explosive gas and/or CO clears
- CO Sensor: Electrochemical
- Gas Sensor: Thick film metal oxide
- 5-Years Limited Warranty Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.