- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
First Alert P-520 Single Wired Color Day/Night Security Camera with Audio/LED Night Vision - 100 Ft. Cable
About the First Alert P-520First Alert in recognized as a leader in their industry for quality safety and security products such as fire extinguishers, smoke detectors, security cameras and carbon monoxide alarms.First Alert P-520 is a Wired, Analog Single Color Camera that can be used during the day or at night. The P-520 wired features LED night vision with a view range of up to 16 feet, has a built-in microphone for audio surveillance and comes with 100 feet of AV BNC cable. The weather resistant camera is ideal for use in expanding existing security camera systems from First Alert. Security cameras allow you to protect your home or office from criminals, threats of danger and offer another level of safety. Maintain any property with the wired security camera available from Westside Wholesale.First Alert Security Wired Camera Kit includes:• (1) Wired Indoor/Outdoor Camera• (1) Power Supply• (1) Camera Stand• (1) Mounting Kit• (1) 100 Ft AV BNC CableAdditional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF)Manufacturer User Manual (PDF)
- Wired, color indoor/outdoor camera
- LED night vision
- Audio surveillance
- Includes 100 ft. of BNC cable
- Model Number: P-520General:
- Operating Power: DC 12V
- Operating Temp: 14°F - 113°F
- Dimensions (Camera and Stand): 4.5 in H x 2.0 in W x 3.5 in D
- Cable Length: 100 Ft.
- Cable Type: AV BNC (male) to RCA
- Weather Resistant: IP44Camera:
- Image Sensor: CMOS
- Video Quality: 400 TV Lines
- Number of Effective Pixels: NTSC - 656 x 492
- White Balance: Auto
- Signal/Noise: Ratio > 46dB (AGC off)
- Gain Control: Auto
- Backlight Compensation: No
- Lens: 6.0 mm
- Viewing Angle: 50 Degrees Horizontal
- Color: Yes
- Connection Type: BNC (Female)
- Indoor/Outdoor: Both
- Microphone: Built InNight Vision:
- Number of infrared LED's: 12
- Distance: Up to 16 Ft.Note: This camera can be connected to First Alert Cat. no's 1501, HS-4700-S, 4800 and 8800 with the use of a male to male BNC cable (Not Supplied).
One (1) Year Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What would I need to view the images taken by the camera?by Eric S. on 11-07-2012
Thank you for your inquiry. The First Alert P-520 will connect to an existing security system, or video receiver of your choice.
For a standalone system, you may want to consider one of the available options with an included receiver, we have several to choose from by clicking here (click to view)on 11-07-2012Please login or register before adding a question.