- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
First Alert PIR720RN Motion Sensor, Light Socket
About the First Alert PIR720RN Motion Sensing Light Socket
If you would like a better, more efficient way to light your spaces, then you should check out the First Alert PIR720RN Motion Sensing Light Socket. This unit turns on the lights whenever you enter your room or open the door to your closet, and then turns the lights off once you have left. It’s a great solution for you to safely enter rooms that are well lit, but only when you need them to be!
In addition, the First Alert PIR720RN Light Socket features a hands-free sensor, which screws directly into any standard light socket. This makes it easy to use, just like any other type of light bulb. Please note, however, that this unit should not be used with covered fixtures.
The First Alert PIR720RN also saves you on electricity, as it only provides light when you really need it. It can sense movement from all different directions, and has a radius of 360 degrees and 12 feet around. This product comes with a three-year warranty direct from the manufacturer.
- Turns the Lights On When you Enter the Room and Off when you Leave
- Saves Electricity
- Installs into Existing Socket Like a Light bulb
- Hands-Free Operation of Lighting
- Senses Movement in All Directions
- 360° 12 Foot Radius
- 3 Year Warranty from First Alert
- Works with Incandescent Lighting 25 to 100 Watts
- Range: 12 Foot Radius
- Coverage: 360°
- 3 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.