- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
First Alert SA511B Smoke Alarm, Wireless Battery Powered Photoelectric Onelink w/ Voice Warning
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the First Alert SA511B OneLink Wireless Battery Powered Smoke Alarm with Voice
When it comes to keeping your home and family safe from the threat of a fire, look no further than the First Alert SA511B. Keeping multiple alarms connected has never been easier. The First Alert SA511B can easily and wirelessly connect to up to seventeen other alarms, eliminating the trouble and time of running wiring through walls.
The First Alert SA511B comes with two silence options—one to quiet the low battery alarm and the other to silence an unnecessary alarm. With a frequency of 915 MHz, you won’t need to worry about unreliable connections between alarms. The First Alert SA511B offers up to three channels and a whopping 65,000 possible security codes.
There is no need to worry about the possibility of not hearing the alarm when it sounds. The First Alert SA511B is equipped with a 85-decibel alarm and runs on two AA batteries, making it easy to hear and easy to maintain. The battery door even alerts you of low power by flashing. The First Alert SA511B is sure to cover all of your smoke alarm needs.
- OneLink enabled alarm
- Exclusive voice alarm with programmable location; programmable with up to eleven locations
- Single button test/silence
- Two silence features: can silence the low-battery chirp for up to eight hours or temporarily silence an unwanted nuisance alarm
- RF Interconnect: reliable and secure radio frequency communication between alarms. 915 MHz frequency with 65,000 security codes and 3 channel frequency hopping
- Optipath 360 Technology: patented technology provides 360 degrees of direct access to the smoke sensor
- Perfect Mount: allows for easy alignment of alarm
- Spread Spectrum Horn Tone: lower and varying frequency makes it easier for the elderly with normal aged related hearing loss to hear the horn
- Latching Features: Alarm latch - remembers which unit initiated an alarm
- Low Battery Latch: visually identifies unit in low battery condition
- 10-Years Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Alarm Dimensions: 5" Dia. X 2" High
- Temp Range: 40° F (4° C) to 100° F (38° C)
- Audio Alarm: 85 decibel alarm
- Operating Voltage: Two 1.5V AA Batteries
- Humidity Range: 10%
- 90% relative humidity (RH)
- Smoke Sensor: Photoelectric
- Operating Frequency: 915 MHz. FCC approved. Complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules
- RF Linking: Automatic with 65,000 security codes
- Alarm Reset: Automatic when smoke clears
- Test/Silence Feature: Electronically simulates smoke condition
- Interconnections: Up to 18 units, RF or hardwired, with smoke, carbon monoxide, heat alarms and relays. Maximum 12 smoke alarms
- 10-Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.