- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
First Alert SCO500B Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Alarm, Wireless 2 AA Battery Powered w/ Voice Warning
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the First Alert SCO500B Battery Powered Wireless Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice Warning
With the First Alert SCO500B you can connect multiple smoke and carbon monoxide alarms together wirelessly to create a strong network that will protect you and your property. This smoke and carbon monoxide alarm offers an exclusive, innovative voice warning system with location alert. When an alarm is sounded, the network will alert you which room caused the potential hazard so you can know where to extinguish the problem. The voice system will say directly where the problem is when the alarm sounds off.
When the First Alert SCO500B is connect with other alarms it provides you with an earlier detection network that can save you from those unknown problems. Connecting fire and carbon monoxide alarms is cost effective because more alarms will give you an earlier warning and limit the damage cause by the hazard at hand. This alarm is easy to install and is built with everlasting quality.
- Combination Smoke & CO Alarm
- Exclusive Voice Warning System with Location Alert
- Ease of Wireless Connectivity
- Cost Effective Versus Hardwiring
- Detector Type: Smoke and Carbon Monoxide
- Sensor Type: Photoelectric Smoke Detection
- Power Source: Battery Powered (2 AA)
- Feature: One Link Wireless Inter-connectivity with Location
- Interconnection: Up to 18 units with Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, Heat Alarms and Relays. Maximum 12 Smoke Alarms. (Can be used with BRK)
- Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F
- Humidity Range: 10% to 95% Relative Humidity
- Certifications: Meets UL217, ETL listed
- 7 years through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Great price and product!
I just received seven of these for my home. From the research I did this is the best battery operated alarm you can get. It’s a smoke alarm, a carbon monoxide alarm, a wireless alarm, and has voice activation. It can also be wirelessly interconnected. Plus, Westside Wholesale has the best price you'll find.
on 05-05-2015 by Windsurfer
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.