- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
First Alert SCO5B Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Alarm, Battery Powered Photoelectric
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the First Alert SCO5B Battery Powered Combination Photoelectric Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Combining the benefits and protection of a photoelectric smoke alarm and carbon monoxide alarm, the battery powered First Alert SCO5B is your solution for a simple alarm that allows you to easily and safely meet local and state codes. This unit protects you and others from two of leading dangers within homes and buildings—CO and smoke.
One of the best features of the First Alert SCO5B is its photoelectric sensor, which significantly reduces the frequency of nuisance alerts. Plus, its electrochemical CO alarm warns people of elevated levels of carbon monoxide. The unit runs of two AA batteries, and offers you to easily identify the type of alarm due to its two distinct lights and sounds for different types of hazards.
The First Alert SCO5B also has a convenient test and silencing button, and it works within a wide temperature range of 40 degrees to 100 degrees F and a humidity range of 10 to 90 percent relative humidity. Also note that this unit is UL listed and comes standard with a five-year warranty offered directly from First Alert.
- Smoke Alarm's Photoelectric Sensor Reduces Nuisance Alarms
- Electrochemical Carbon Monoxide Alarm Warns of Elevated CO Levels
- Runs on (2) AA Batteries
- Easy Alarm Identification Through Different Horns Sounds and Lights
- Test/Silence Button
- Can be used with BRK
- Detector Type: Smoke and Carbon Monoxide
- Sensor Type: Photoelectric Smoke and Electrochemical Carbon Monoxide
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F
- Humidity Range: 10% to 90% Relative Humidity
- Certifications: UL listed
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
How do you change the battery?by Robert I. on 05-25-2013
The battery when low will start to chirp letting you know its fine to change it. Low BatterySilence: Temporarily silence the low battery chirp for up to eight hours.on 10-21-2013Please login or register before adding a question.