First Alert SCO7B Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Alarm, 9V Battery Powered Photoelectric w/ Voice Warning
Ask a Question
About this Product
Featuring the brand’s dependable Voice Warning System w/ Location Alert, the First Alert SCO7B Photoelectric Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Combo Alarm gives the user the ability to set more than one alarm within any location. Known for being very reliable in emergency situations, it is the best solution available for your ultimate peace of mind.
The First Alert SCO7B’s voice alarm allows for up to 11 programmable locations, and the alarm resets automatically once CO and/or smoke has cleared from an area. The unit features First Alert’s Optipath 360 mechanism, which offers 360 degrees of access to the sensor, as well as Perfect Mount technology that allows for the simple alignment of its alarm. There’s also its latching capability, which remembers the unite that initiated any particular alarm.
In addition, the First Alert SCO7B can be silenced temporarily for up to 8 hours in the case of its low-battery chirp. The product comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty, direct from First Alert.
Features:• Exclusive voice alarm with up to eleven programmable locations
• Reliable in case of an emergency
• 10 to 95 percent relative humidity (RH)
• Electronically simulate smoke and carbon monoxide conditions, causing the unit to alarm and temporarily quiets the alarm
• Alarm Reset: Automatic when smoke and or carbon monoxide clears
• Advanced photoelectric smoke/co combination alarm
• Photoelectric Smoke and Electrochemical CO Sensors
• Single button test/silence
• Two silence features can silence the low battery chirp for up to eight hours or temporarily silence an unwanted nuisance alarm
• Remote Control Silence/Test uses most remote controls to temporarily quiet unwanted alarms and test alarm functions
• Optipath 360 Technology: Patented technology provides 360 degrees of direct access to the smoke sensor
• Perfect Mount: Allows for easy alignment of alarm
• Spread Spectrum Horn Tone: Lower and varying frequency makes it easier for the elderly with normal aged related hearing loss to hear the horn
• Latching Features: Alarm Latch remembers which unit initiated an alarm; Low Battery Latch: Visually identifies unit in low battery condition
Specifications:• Model: SC07B
• Color: White
• Amperage: .05 amps
• Weight: 9.3 oz.
• 40 F (4 C) to 100 F (38 C)
• Smoke sensor: Photoelectric
• CO sensor: Electrochemical
• Dimensions: 1.45" W x 1.15" H x 0.8" L
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Does this unit require purchasing additional sensor units to effectively cover 11 locations? What type of batteries does this unit use? If there are multiple sensor units, do they also require batteries and what type? Do you have a unit that will send a text message or call our cell phones if a sensor is activated?
This unit is interconnectable and can have up to 11 units interconned to the same network of alarms. Therefore, you would need Qty x 11 of this item to provide sensing of 11 locations. This unit uses 2 AA batteries.
No, we do not offer smoke alarms that can send text messages.
If you are a new customer, please register first: