- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
First Alert WT1 Drinking Water Test Kit
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the First Alert WT1 Drinking Water Test Kit
One of the most important things in any home is clean, drinkable water. There are eight common contaminants to watch out for in tap water, and the First Alert Drinking Water Test Kit can help you safely and easily identify them. Costing less than twenty dollars, the First Alert WT1 will help you test your drinking water for bacterial contaminants such as E. coli and pesticides, as well as unsafe mineral content like lead. Tests for water hardness can also be conducted.
The First Alert WT1 kit contains everything you need to conduct tests on your drinking water with no lab testing necessary. Testing strips come in sealed packages and the containers come with easy screw-on caps, making the First Alert WT1 the ideal test kit for anyone who wants to quickly and easily test their drinking water. The kit comes with a limited five-year warranty through First Alert and saves on storage space. Order yours today, and make sure that the water you’re drinking is clean and contanminant-free!
- Tests water for harmful bacteria, hardness, mineral content
- Kit includes all test materials
- No lab-testing necessary
- 5-Years Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Unit Dimensions: 8.00" H x 4.75" L x 1.50" D
- Each Cube: 0.03 Cubic Feet
- 5-Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.