- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP0F360AC Pump, Cyclone Multipurpose Thermoplastic - 1/12 HP and 360GPH Max
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Flotec FP0F360AC Cyclone Multipurpose Pump - 1/12 HP and 360GPH Max
For everyday or emergency use, the Flotec FP0F360AC is a multipurpose pump that will be there when you need it. This easy to use tool is particularly useful for draining waterbeds, clogged sinks, aquariums and other areas. With a maximum pumping capacity of 350 gallons per hour and a 6 foot long garden hose and suction attachment, you can rest safe knowing that the Flotec FP0F360AC will get the job done without causing you strain or stress.
Like all Flotec products, this handy tool is built tough to last. Self-priming and resistant to corrosion, the Flotec FP0F360AC is sure to last you for many years to come through thick and through thin. You’ll be thankful for that because once you’ve experienced the easy portability and usability that this tool has to offer you won’t ever want to be without it. Whether you need it for everyday use or just want to keep it around in case of emergencies, the Flotec FP0F360AC guarantees excellence for any occasion.
- Maximum Pumping Capacity to 350 Gallons/Hour (1/12 HP)
- Self-Priming at 8-10 Ft. Vertically
- Corrosion-Resistant, Compact and Portable
- Includes 6 Ft. Garden Hose, PUD-L-SCOOP Suction Attachment and 6 Ft. Power Cord
- Pumps Floor Dry to 1/8"
- Body Construction: Thermoplastic
- Horse Power: 1/12 HP
- Maximum Lift (No Flow): 43Ft.
- Maximum Pumping Capacity (Gallons/Hour): 350 GPH
- Flow At 10' Lift: 300GPH
- Switch Type: Manual Operation (No Switch)
- Suction Size: Male Garden Hose
- Discharge Size: Male Garden Hose
- Maximum Solids Handling Size: Clear Water Only
- Garden Hose Length: 6'
- Power Cord Length: 6' with 3 Prong Grounded Plug
- Voltage: 115V AC, 60Hz
- Maximum Water Temperature: 77 Degrees F (25 Degrees C)
- 90 day warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers