- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP0S1250X Pump, Tempest Thermoplastic-Submersible - 1/6 HP and 1200GPH Max
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Flotec FP0S1250X Tempest Thermoplastic-Submersible Utility Pump - 1/6 HP and 1200GPH Max
The strong and reliable Flotec FP0S1250X is just what you need to remove water from anywhere it is not wanted. This submersible utility pump features a rate of 1200 gallons per hour maximum pumping capacity as well as a garden hose adapter and 8 foot long power cord for efficient performance and convenient use that you will love. The Flotec FP0S1250X pumps water down to 3/16” in depth to keep your way clear.
Whether you’re using it to clear a flooded basement or drain a broken washing machine, the Flotec FP0S1250X can be used for any application. This tool is easy to use either manually or automatically and you’ll love being able to have it handy in case of water emergencies. Made from tough materials, this utility pump was built to last and is resistant to corrosion and other damages that typically occur due to frequent use and old age. You won’t need to replace the Flotec FP0S1250X anytime soon and you can rest easy knowing that it will always be there for you when you need it.
- Maximum Pumping Capacity to 1200 Gallons/Hour (1/6 HP)
- Plastic Construction
- Pumps Water Down to 3/16" Depth
- Includes Garden Hose Adapter and 8' Power Cord
- Optional ON/OFF Float Switch for Automatic Operation, Model # 18-15 (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Body Construction: Thermoplastic
- Horse Power: 1/6 HP
- Maximum Pumping Capacity (Gallons/Hour): 1200 GPH
- Flow At 10' Lift: 840GPH
- Discharge Size: 1" NPT (Female)
- Power Cord Length: 6' with 3 Prong Grounded Plug
- Voltage: 115V AC, 60Hz
- Maximum Water Temperature: 77 Degrees F (25 Degrees C)
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers