- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP0S1300X Pump, Tempest Thermoplastic-Submersible - 1/6 HP and 1470GPH Max
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Flotec FP0S1300X Tempest Thermoplastic-Submersible Utility Pump - 1/6 HP and 1470GPH Max
The Flotec FP0S1300X is a submersible utility pump that you can rely on. Lightweight and easy to carry, this is a product that’s great for any application where water needs to be removed. Whether you have a flooded basement or an overflowing washing machine, the Flotec FP0S1300X will drain the unwanted water and get you back on track with your household.
Because it comes from Flotec, you know that this product is made with only tough materials that are sure to last for a long time. The Flotec FP0S1300X has a thermoplastic build that makes it resistant to corrosion and able to withstand the harsh damages that most utility pumps take on after years of use. Easy to use for either automatic or manual operation, this is a product that you won’t want to be without. Whether you experience frequent drainage issues in your home or just want to be prepared for emergencies, you’ll love having the Flotec FP0S1300X around.
- Maximum Pumping Capacity to 1470 Gallons/Hour (1/6 HP)
- Pumps Water Down to 3/16" Depth
- Corrosion-Resistant, Continuous Duty Submersible Pump
- Easy to use No Pit Required
- Includes Garden Hose Adapter and 8' Power Cord
- Optional ON/OFF Float Switch for Automatic Operation, Model # 18-15 (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Body Construction: Thermoplastic
- Horse Power: 1/6 HP
- Maximum Pumping Capacity (Gallons/Hour): 1470 GPH
- Flow at 10' LIFT: 930 GPH
- Discharge Size: 1" female (includes garden hose adapter)
- Voltage: 115v AC, 60 Hz
- Power Cord Length: 8' long / 18-3 wire / T-handle on pump connector
- Maximum Water Temperature: 77
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers