Flotec Pump, IntelliPump Thermoplastic-Submersible - 1/4 HP and 1790GPH Max
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Flotec FP0S1775A IntelliPump Thermoplastic-Submersible Utility Pump - 1/4 HP and 1790GPH Max
Get rid of unwanted water with the Flotec FP0S1775A. Whether you need it to drain a broken appliance or want to keep it around for emergency purposes, this submersible utility pump will serve your need. It’s easy to use in either manual settings or automatic settings and you can rest safe knowing that it works well for most drainage situations. The Flotec FP0S1775A is lightweight and portable so that you’ll be able to benefit from it anywhere and it pumps water all the way down to 3/16” deep for maximum drainage. A 15 foot long power cord and garden hose adapter bring even more convenience to your life and enable you to stay safe from water damage at all times.
You’ll love having the Flotec FP0S1775A around in times of need, so you’ll love knowing that this product was built to last. A corrosion-resistant construction and thermoplastic build make this utility pump a step above the rest when it comes to durability. You won’t need to fear replacing it anytime soon and you can enjoy the peace of mind that you’ll get from having this helpful tool around.
Features:• Patented, electronic controlled submersible pump: turns on every 2-1/2 minutes to check for water, pumps water down to 1/4" when present!
• Maximum Pumping Capacity to 1790 Gallons/Hour (1/4 HP)
• Pumps Water Down to 3/16" Depth
• Corrosion-Resistant, Engineered Resin Construction
• Easy to use, 1 Time Installation: just Plug and Pump (No Pit Required)
• Includes Garden Hose Adapter and 15' Power Cord
• Optional ON/OFF Float Switch for Automatic Operation, Model # 18-15 (SOLD SEPARATELY)
• Body Construction: Thermoplastic
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: