- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP0S1800A Pump Automatic Thermoplastic-Submersible - 1/4 HP and 2880GPH Max
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Flotec FP0S1800LTSView this item
About the Flotec FP0S1800A Automatic Thermoplastic-Submersible Sump Pump - 1/4 HP and 2880GPH Max
The Flotec FP0S1800A is a submersible sump pump that will give you peace of mind. This sturdy and reliable product features a screened top inlet and thermoplastic construction which allows it to withstand corrosion-inducing harm to last for a long time. You won’t need to fear replacing this tool anytime soon. That’s good news for you because once you’ve experienced the convenience and efficiency that comes with this sump pump you won’t ever want to be without it again.
Durability is important, but the Flotec FP0S1800A also includes other features that keep it in high performance. It’s easy to install and use for either manual or automatic operation and its discharge pipe size is a manageable 1-1/4” or 1-1/2”. A tethered float switch can be used in a sump basin that is 14” or larger and with a maximum pumping capacity of 2880 gallons per hour this product knows how to deliver. Easy to maintain and convenient to use, the Flotec FP0S1800A is perfect for any household.Remember to always replace your check valve when replacing your sump pump. Tech Specs based on using 1-1/4" Discharge Pipe.
- Automatic Corrosion-Resistant Submersible Sump Pump
- Automatic or Manual Operation
- 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" Discharge Pipe Size
- Maximum Pumping Capacity to 2880 Gallons/Hour (1/4 HP)
- Tethered Float Switch Can be used in 14" Diameter or Larger Sump Basin
- Body Construction: Thermoplastic
- Horse Power: 1/4 HP
- Maximum Pumping Capacity (Gallons/Hour): 2880 GPH
- Flow At 10' Lift: 1620GPH
- Switch Type: Tethered
- Switch On Level: 12-1/2"
- Switch Off Level: 4-1/2"
- Minimum Sump Diameter: 14"
- Minimum Sump Depth: 16"
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1-1/4" FNPT / 1-1/2" MNPT
- Minimum Pipe Size: 1-1/4"
- Maximum Solid Handling Size: 1/4"
- Cord Length: 8 Feet
- Amp Draw: 8.5 Amps
- Voltage: 115V, 60Hz
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp
- Liquid Temp Range: 70 Degrees F (0 to 21 Degrees C)
- Agency Listing: UL, CSA
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers