- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP0S1800LTS Sink Pump System 1/4 HP, 28000 GPH, Thermoplastic, Direct Drain
Whether you need to drain your dehumidifier or get rid of that washing machine discharge, the Flotec FP0S1800LTS is the perfect solution for your gray water handling applications. This direct drain sink pump system uses an above floor mechanism to effectively control the water in your home. A maximum pumping capacity of 2880 gallons per hour and a ¼ HP automatic submersible sump pump make the Flotec FP0S1800LTS an efficient tool that you’ll want to have around at all times.
This product features a heavy-duty and corrosion resistant construction that was designed to last you for a long time to come. You’ll get plenty of use out of this system before it’s ready to be replaced and you’ll love the peace of mind you get from having it around for emergency purposes. The Flotec FP0S1800LTS is efficient and economical. Perfect for use with washing machines and wet bars, there’s no end to the applications you can use it with and you’ll find yourself wondering how you ever lived in your home without it.
- Maximum Pumping Capacity up to 2880 Gallons/Hour
- Alternative Direct Drain Sink Pump System
- Ideal for Washing Machines, Wet Bars, Air Conditioning and Dehumidifier Drainage
- Easy Installation (Eliminates Need for Expensive Plumbing Renovation)
- Heavy-Duty 6 Gallon Polypropylene Drainage Tank
- Includes 1/4 HP Automatic Submersible Sump Pump
- Check Valve Included<
- Body Construction: Pump: Thermoplastic / Basin: Structural Foam
- Horse Power: 1/4 HP
- Maximum Head: 18'
- Maximum Pumping Capacity (Gallons/Hour): 2880 GPH
- Flow At 10' Lift: 1620 GPH
- Switch Type: Vertical Float
- Inlet Pipe Size: 1-1/4" NPT (Female)
- Maximum Solid Handling Size: 1/4"
- Amp Draw (Full Load): 8.5 Amps
- Voltage: 115V, 60Hz
- Maximum Liquid Temperature: 70 Degrees F (21 Degrees C)
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Good product good service
The pump was easy enough to install while reading and following the instructions. It's big but with a little planning it fit under the sink and worked perfectly.
on 09-23-2015 by Shawn
A contractor installed this product in a basement sink. The basement is finished and I have a tenant living there. The bottom line, she uses the sink multiple times daily and this product hasn't let me down not once in 10 years. I highly recommend it.
on 07-08-2009 by bhockey47
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What are the dimension of the box of the Flotec FP0S1800LTS system?by Ray K. on 02-11-2015
The dimensions for the Flotec FP0S1800LTS sink pump are: 15.5 x 15 x 14 inches.on 02-16-2015
The specs say this Flotec pump is only good for water up to 70F. Is this correct in terms of the max water temperature?by Andy S. from Johnson City, TN on 04-30-2014
Per Flotec, the FP0S1800LTS is only rated for a MAXIMUM of 70 degrees Fahrenheit (21 Celsius).on 05-01-2014Please login or register before adding a question.