Flotec FP0S1800LTS Sink Pump System 1/4 HP, 28000 GPH, Thermoplastic, Direct Drain
Ask a Question
About this Product
Whether you need to drain your dehumidifier or get rid of that washing machine discharge, the Flotec FP0S1800LTS is the perfect solution for your gray water handling applications. This direct drain sink pump system uses an above floor mechanism to effectively control the water in your home. A maximum pumping capacity of 2880 gallons per hour and a ¼ HP automatic submersible sump pump make the Flotec FP0S1800LTS an efficient tool that you’ll want to have around at all times.
This product features a heavy-duty and corrosion resistant construction that was designed to last you for a long time to come. You’ll get plenty of use out of this system before it’s ready to be replaced and you’ll love the peace of mind you get from having it around for emergency purposes. The Flotec FP0S1800LTS is efficient and economical. Perfect for use with washing machines and wet bars, there’s no end to the applications you can use it with and you’ll find yourself wondering how you ever lived in your home without it.
• Alternative Direct Drain Sink Pump System
• Ideal for Washing Machines, Wet Bars, Air Conditioning and Dehumidifier Drainage
• Easy Installation (Eliminates Need for Expensive Plumbing Renovation)
• Heavy-Duty 6 Gallon Polypropylene Drainage Tank
• Includes 1/4 HP Automatic Submersible Sump Pump
• Check Valve Included<
• Horse Power: 1/4 HP
• Maximum Head: 18'
• Maximum Pumping Capacity (Gallons/Hour): 2880 GPH
• Flow At 10' Lift: 1620 GPH
• Switch Type: Vertical Float
• Inlet Pipe Size: 1-1/4" NPT (Female)
• Maximum Solid Handling Size: 1/4"
• Amp Draw (Full Load): 8.5 Amps
• Voltage: 115V, 60Hz
• Maximum Liquid Temperature: 70 Degrees F (21 Degrees C)
A contractor installed this product in a basement sink. The basement is finished and I have a tenant living there. The bottom line, she uses the sink multiple times daily and this product hasn't let me down not once in 10 years. I highly recommend it.
on 07-08-2009 by bhockey47
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
The specs say this Flotec pump is only good for water up to 70F. Is this correct in terms of the max water temperature?
Per Flotec, the FP0S1800LTS is only rated for a MAXIMUM of 70 degrees Fahrenheit (21 Celsius).
If you are a new customer, please register first: