- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP0S2450A Pump, Automatic Thermoplastic-Submersible - 1/3 HP, 3150GPH Max, 10 Sump Basin
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Flotec FP0S2400AView this item
About the Flotec FP0S2450A Automatic Thermoplastic-Submersible Sump Pump - 1/3 HP, 3150GPH Max, 10 Sump Basin
Enjoy quiet operation and efficient performance with the Flotec FP0S2450A. This high-quality submersible sump pump has tons of great features that you’ll want for your home including an 8 foot long grounded power cord and 10” diameter sump basin compatibility. With a maximum pumping capacity of 3150 gallons per hour, this product really delivers. The Flotec FP0S2450A is a vertical switch type and can be easily installed and operated at either an automatic or manual setting.
You’ll enjoy all of these great features so much that you’ll want the Flotec FP0S2450A to last for a long time. Lucky for you, this sump pump is made of tough materials that are meant to withstand harsh damages and stand the test of time. You won’t need to fix or replace this product anytime soon because it’s made of a thermoplastic and corrosion-resistant build with a screened top inlet. Typical damage is no match for the Flotec FP0S2450A, so you can look forward to having it around for many years to come.Remember to always replace your check valve when replacing your sump pump. Tech Specs based on using 1-1/4" Discharge Pipe.Additional Information:
- Can be used in Narrow 10" Diameter Sump Basin
- Vertical Switch Type
- Automatic Submersible Sump Pump
- Corrosion-Resistant Composite Construction
- Automatic or Manual Operation
- 8 Ft. Grounded Power Cord
- 115V Overload Protected Motor
- Maximum Pumping Capacity to 3150 Gallons/Hour (1/3 HP)
- 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" Discharge Pipe Size
- Body Construction: Thermoplastic
- Horse Power: 1/3 HP
- Maximum Pumping Capacity (Gallons/Hour): 3150 GPH
- Flow At 10' Lift: 2160 GPH
- Switch Type: Vertical
- Switch On Level: 8"
- Switch Off Level: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Sump Diameter: 10"
- Minimum Sump Depth: 10"
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1-1/4" FNPT / 1-1/2" MNPT
- Minimum Pipe Size: 1-1/4"
- Maximum Solid Handling Size: 1/4"
- Cord Length: 8 Feet
- Amp Draw: 9 Amps
- Voltage: 115V AC
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp
- Liquid Temp Range: 32 to 70 Degrees F (0 to 21 Degrees C)
- Agency Listing: UL, CSA
- 2 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers