- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP0S3000X Pump, Thermoplastic Waterfall - 4/10 HP, 3000GPH
Earn 8 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Flotec FP0S3000X Thermoplastic Waterfall/Utility Pump - 4/10 HP, 3000GPH
Multifunctional and easy to use, the Flotec FP0S3000X is a waterfall and utility pump that you’ll love having around. This product serves primarily as a utility pump with a maximum pumping capacity of 3000 gallons per hour, but it can also be used to make waterfalls and streams in your backyard or garden. Oil-free and completely safe for plants and fish, the Flotec FP0S3000X can take an ordinary yard and turn it into a beautiful garden scene. A ceramic seal construction makes continuous operation possible and whether you’re using it for good looks or for more practical purposes you can be sure that it will work for you for a long time to come.
The Flotec FP0S3000X was built tough to last. A stainless steel design makes it resistant to corrosion and other harmful damages that may arise after years of frequent use. Thanks to its strong structure and dual ball bearing design, you’ll be able to enjoy this quiet tool for a long time to come without needing to worry about constantly having it fixed. For high performance and versatility, the Flotec FP0S3000X is a product that cannot be ignored.
- Maximum pumping capacities to 3000 Gallons/Hour (4/10 HP)
- Oil Free is Safe for Fish and Plants
- Engineered Composite, Stainless Steel Construction Provides Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Dual Ball Bearing Design: Quiet, Long Lasting, Years of Trouble-Free Service
- High Performance: Ideal for Waterfalls and Streams
- 15' Grounded Power Cord
- Body Construction: Thermoplastic
- Horse Power: 4/10 HP
- Maximum Lift: 25'
- Maximum Pumping Capacity (Gallons/Hour): 3000 GPH
- Flow At 10' Lift: 1900 GPH
- Switch Type: Manual Operation (No Switch)
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1-1/4" (Ships With Multiple Adaptors)
- Cord Length: 15' with Grounded 3 Prong Plug
- Amp Draw: 3 Amps
- Voltage: 115V, 60Hz
- Wattage: 345 watts
- Energy Usage: 4.14KWh over a 12 hour period (0.345KWh per hour used)
- Maximum Water Temperature: 100 Degrees F (38 Degrees C)
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
My pump will not run. What may be the problem?by Russell K. on 06-12-2012
Please contact us at 1-877-998-9378 so we can better evaluate the problem, and provide proper assistance as needed. Thanks!on 06-12-2012
Do you know how much it cost to run this pump for a month?by Margo G. on 05-12-2012
The Flotec FP0S3000X Waterfall / Utility Pump operates at 115V / 3A / 345 watts, causing it to draw 4.14 KWh of electricity over a 12 hour period.Based on the average cost of electricity nationwide ($0.128 per KWh), on average this pump will cost $0.53 per 12 hours of usage.on 05-15-2012Please login or register before adding a question.