- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP0S3200A Pump, Automatic Thermoplastic-Submersible - 1/2 HP, 3150GPH Max, 10 Sump Basin
About the Flotec FP0S3200A Automatic Thermoplastic-Submersible Sump Pump - 1/2 HP, 3630GPH Max, 14 Sump Basin
Bring home the Flotec FP0S3200A for quiet operation and high performance. This product is a submersible sump pump that can easily be used with a narrow 14” diameter sump basin for the ultimate in efficient use. The Flotec FP0S3200A is easy to operate and can be used either automatically or manually with a maximum pumping capacity of 3630 gallons per hour. You’ll love the great results you get from this sump pump and you’ll want to make sure that you’re able to keep it around for a long time.
Not only does this product excel in performance, but the Flotec FP0S3200A is also strong enough to withstand all of the damage typically brought on after years of use. The construction of this sump pump is thermoplastic and resistant to harmful corrosion. A 115V overload protected motor combined with the tough outer surface of the Flotec FP0S3200A ensure the long life and strength of this product so that you won’t need to stress out about replacing it. Long-lasting and convenient, this is a product that you won’t want to be without ever again.Remember to always replace your check valve when replacing your sump pump. Tech Specs based on using 1-1/4" Discharge Pipe.
- Can be used in Narrow 14" Diameter Sump Basin
- Float Switch Type
- Automatic Submersible Sump Pump
- Corrosion-Resistant Composite Construction
- Automatic or Manual Operation
- 8 Ft. Grounded Power Cord
- 115V Overload Protected Motor
- Maximum Pumping Capacity to 3630 Gallons/Hour (1/2 HP)
- 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" Discharge Pipe Size
- Body Construction: Thermoplastic
- Horse Power: 1/2 HP
- Maximum Pumping Capacity (Gallons/Hour): 3630 GPH
- Maximum Lift (No Flow): 24Ft.
- Flow At 10' Lift: 2700 GPH
- Switch Type: Tethered
- Float Switch: On 14", Off 6"
- Minimum Sump Diameter: 14"
- Minimum Sump Depth: 16"
- Discharge Pipe: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"
- Minimum Pipe Size: 1-1/4"
- Maximum Solid Handling Size: 1/8"
- Power Cord Length: 8'
- Amp Draw: 5.5 Amps
- Motor Voltage: 115V, 60 Hz
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp
- Liguid Temp Range: 32°F to 70°F(0°-21°C)
- Agency Listing: UL, CSA
- 3 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.