- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP0S3250A Pump, Submersible Thermo-plastic
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Flotec FPZS50VView this item
About the Flotec FP0S3250A Submersible Thermo-plastic Sump Pump
The Flotec FP0S3250A is the perfect solution for those who want reliable performance and quiet operation. This submersible thermoplastic sump pump has a screened-top inlet and is resistant to corrosion so that you can enjoy having it around for a long time. Through thick and thin the Flotec FP0S3250A will take on tough damage brought on by years of use to provide you with excellent performance at all times. For durability and convenience, it’s the best sump pump around.
This product has a maximum pumping capacity that goes all the way to 3630 gallons per hour and a 115V overload protector motor which will keep it safe and efficient for quite some time. A three-prong grounding-type power cord and a shaded-pole motor make the Flotec FP0S3250A a breeze to set up and use. The motor shaft will never need lubrication and you’ll never need to worry about replacing the product as a whole. For strength and reliability, trust the Flotec FP0S3250A.
- Automatic submersible sump pump
- Corrosion-resistant composite construction
- 115V overload protected motor
- Automatic or manual operation
- 8 grounded power cord
- 1-1/4 or 1-1/2 discharge pipe size
- Maximum pumping capacity to 3630 gallons per hour
- Can be used in narrow 10 diameter sump basin
- Body Construction: Thermoplastic
- Horsepower: 1/2 HP
- Maximum Capacity:3630 GPH
- Flow At 10' Lift: 2700 GPH
- Switch Type: Vertical
- Switch On Level: 8"
- Switch Off Level: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Sump Diameter: 10"
- Minimum Sump Depth: 10"
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1-1/4" FNPT / 1-1/2" MNPT
- Minimum Pipe Size: 1-1/4"
- Maximum Solids Handling Size: 1/8"
- Cord Length: 8'
- Amp Draw: 5.5 Amps
- Voltage: 115V, 60Hz
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amps
- Liquid Temp Range: 32 to 70 Degrees F (0 to 21 Degrees C)
- Agency Listing: UL, CSA
- 3 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
water in home owner's basement
The Intellipump model #FPOS1775A this pump is very good investment it easy for home owner's to install do it your self and save money and it is automatic when it senses water it will turn on and off.
on 03-24-2011 by gravetg
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.