- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP18-15BD Pump, Automatic Float Switch for Submersible Pumps with Piggyback Plug
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Flotec FP18-15BD Automatic Float Switch for Submersible Pumps with Piggyback Plug
Use the Flotec FP18-15BD to provide automatic operation for submersible pumps. This float switch and piggyback plug can be used with both Flotec utility pumps and submersible sump pumps and can be easily installed in no time at all. You’ll love saving yourself headaches with the simple set up process that this practical tool gives you. The Flotec FP18-15BD provides you with the ease and durability that you need and the excellent features that you want.
Not only will you enjoy the easy installation that comes with this product, but you’ll also love the long-lasting qualities that it possesses. The Flotec FP18-15BD is made from high-quality materials that make it strong and reliable. An adjustable on/off switch, mounting screw, 10 foot long power cord and tether strap make using this product easy and you’ll enjoy never needing to replace it. For performance and convenience, the Flotec 18-15 is just what you need.
- For use with Flotec Submersible Sump Pumps and Utility Pumps
- Easy Installation
- Fits Submersible/Pedestal thru 1/2 HP
- Adjustable On/Off Switch
- Tether Strap and Mounting Screw Included
- 10 Foot Power Cord
- Switch may be used for up to 1/2 HP, 13 AMP Maximum service load @ 120 Volts
- Order #: FP18-15BD
- Power Cord Length: 10'
- Piggyback Electrical Plug Allows Simple Electrical Connection
- Works With Many Brands and Models of Submersible Sump Pump
- Requires 18" of water to activate
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
will the Flotec 18-15 fit a Water Ace model # R3S sump pumpby Larry C. on 04-13-2014
The Flotec Pump, Automatic Float Switch for Submersible Pumps with Piggyback Plug will not work on the Water Ace model # R3S sump pump. The correct model that will work is the FPFS-P2 Direct-Connect Sump Pump Float Switch which is a special order item that can possibly be obtained by the contacting our customer service management team.on 05-16-2014Please login or register before adding a question.