- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP3212 Pump, 3-Wire 4" Submersible - 1/2 HP, 10GPM, 600 GPH
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Flotec FP3212 3-Wire 4-Inch Submersible Well Pump - 1/2 HP, 10GPM
Economical and energy efficient, the Flotec FP3212 is the ultimate in submersible well pumps for wells 4 inches or larger. Just a few of the excellent features that go along with this practical product include resistance to sand locking thanks to a patented floating stack design and resistance to corrosion thanks to a stainless steel pump and motor housing. Easy installation, a built-in check valve and a control box for easy service add to the convenience that you’ll experience with this efficient product and combined make your life a little easier.
The Flotec FP3212 not only gives you the comfort and convenience of a high-quality product, but it also gives you the peace of mind that comes with a durable tool. This submersible well pump is resistant the common damages often brought on to this type of product and features a heavy-duty frame that’s made to last. You won’t need to fear replacing this product anytime soon because the Flotec FP3212 has you covered for any situation.
- For 4 inside diameter or larger wells
- Pumps from depths of 150
- Patented Floating Stack design for sand resistance and reduced sand locking
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel pump and motor housing
- Heavy-duty discharge connection
- Precision-molded impellers and diffusers
- Superior Life
- Includes built-in check valve
- Control box included for easy service (control box sold separately for 1-1/2 HP and 2 HP model)
- Water filled submersible motor
- Horsepower: 1/2 HP
- Performance Series: 10 GPM/ 600 GPH
- Voltage: 230V, 60Hz
- Number of Wires: 3 Plus Ground
- Body Construction: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Capacity: 14 GPM
- Operating Range: 20' to 150'
- Maximum Depth To Water: 150'
- Max PSI: 105 PSI
- Pump Diameter: 3.78"
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1-1/4" NPT
- Recommended Breaker: 10 Amp
- 3 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers