- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP3222 Pump, 3-Wire 4" Submersible - 3/4 HP, 10GPM, 600 GPH
About the Flotec FP3222 3-Wire 4-Inch Submersible Well Pump - 3/4 HP, 10GPM
This durable and economical product is the Flotec FP3222. Like all Flotec products and tools, this 3 wire submersible well pump is built tough to last you for as long as you need. You won’t need to think about replacing it for quite some time because the Flotec FP3222 features motor housing and stainless steel pump that is resistant to corrosion as well as a type of heavy-duty discharge connection that will keep it going for a long time to come.
Not only is it one of the most durable well pumps around, but the Flotec FP3222 is also the most energy-efficient well pumps that you’ll find for wells 4” or larger. Precision molded diffusers and impellers and a floating stack design rank at the top of the features list for this sturdy pump and also make it resistant to sand locking. An included check valve and easy service control box make the Flotec FP3222 a breeze to install and maintain. For tough reliability and comfortable convenience, this is a product that can’t be beat.
- For 4 inside diameter or larger wells
- Pumps from depths of 200
- Patented Floating Stack design for sand resistance and reduced sand locking
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel pump and motor housing
- Heavy-duty discharge connection
- Precision-molded impellers and diffusers
- Superior Life
- Includes built-in check valve
- Control box included for easy service (control box sold separately for 1-1/2 HP and 2 HP model)
- Water filled submersible motor
- Horsepower: 3/4 HP
- Performance Series: 10 GPM, 600 GPH
- Voltage: 230V, 60Hz
- Number of Wires: 3 Plus Ground
- Body Construction: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Capacity: 15 GPM
- Operating Range: 20' to 200'
- Maximum Depth To Water: 200'
- Max PSI: 127 PSI
- Pump Diameter: 3.78"
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1-1/4" NPT
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp
- 3 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.