- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP3232 Pump, 3-Wire 4" Submersible - 1 HP, 10 GPM, 600 GPH
About the Flotec FP3232 3-Wire 4-Inch Submersible Well Pump - 1 HP, 10GPM
The Flotec FP3232 is the most economical submersible well pump for 4” wells or bigger. Durable and convenient, you’ll love all of the great features that this product has to offer. A patented floating stack design makes the Flotec FP3232 able to resist sand to reduce locking and a built-in check valve makes your work easy. This model also features a control box for easy service any time. Easy to use and easy to install, this is a product that you’ll want to keep around for a long time to come.
Once you’ve equipped your home with this sturdy tool you’ll be glad that you did. Aside from its excellent features and superb performance, the Flotec FP3232 is also a leader in durability. Enjoy using this well pump for many years to come because it includes a heavy-duty discharge connection and corrosion-proof stainless steel pump to help it last. Add all of these exciting features together and what you get is a strong, efficient and high-quality tool that will serve your needs and make your life more enjoyable.
- For 4 inside diameter or larger wells
- Pumps from depths of 300
- Patented Floating Stack design for sand resistance and reduced sand locking
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel pump and motor housing
- Heavy-duty discharge connection
- Precision-molded impellers and diffusers
- Superior Life
- Includes built-in check valve
- Control box included for easy service (control box sold separately for 1-1/2 HP and 2 HP model)
- Water filled submersible motor
- Horsepower: 1 HP
- Performance Series: 10 GPM/ 600 GPH
- Voltage: 230V, 60Hz
- Number of Wires: 3 Plus Ground
- Body Construction: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Capacity: 15.6 GPM
- Operating Range: 10' to 300'
- Maximum Depth To Water: 300'
- Max PSI: 170 PSI
- Pump Diameter: 3.78"
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1-1/4" NPT
- 3 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers