- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP3242 4" Submersible Well Pump, 1-1/2 HP, 10 GPM, 600 GPH, 3-Wire
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The energy efficient, Flotec FP3242 4" Submersible Well Pump is the most economical well pump for wells 4” or larger. This Flotec submersible pump produces the perfect amount of water for farm and home use and it has the perfect size tank for extended pump life. Like all Flotec well pumps, this submersible well pump is built to last so that you're guaranteed to get plenty of use out of it before it will need to be replaced.
The Flotec FP3242 4" Submersible Well Pump includes convenient and efficient features that you’ll love including a floating stack design for sand resistance. It also has a stainless steel pump that’s corrosion resistant and precision-molded diffusers and impellers for added performance enhancement. This is a product that delivers tough durability and superior performance for little work. Enjoy the ease of installing the Flotec FP3242 and you’ll find that once it’s set up you won’t have to worry about it again. Whether you want a submersible well pump that's easy to use or one that efficient as they come, the Flotec FP3242 4" Submersible Well Pump is just the pump for you.
For average yield wells. Average household use - all 1-1/4" NPT
- For 4" inside diameter or larger wells
- Pumps from depths of 400 Ft
- Patented Floating Stack design for sand resistance and reduced sand locking
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel pump and motor housing
- Heavy-duty discharge connection
- Precision-molded impellers and diffusers
- Superior life
- Includes built-in check valve
- Control box included for easy service (control box sold separately for 1-1/2 HP and 2 HP model)
- Water filled submersible moto
- Horsepower: 1-1/2 HP
- Performance Series: 10 GPM/ 600 GPH
- Voltage: 230V, 60Hz
- Number of Wires: 3 Plus Ground
- Body Construction: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Capacity: 16 GPM
- Operating Range: 40' to 300'
- Maximum Depth To Water: 300'
- Max PSI: 170 PSI
- Pump Diameter: 3.78"
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1-1/4"
- 3 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers