Flotec FP3332 Pump, 3-Wire 4" Submersible - 1 HP, 20GPM
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Flotec FP3332 is a reliable and practical submersible well pump that will fit your needs. For use with wells 4” or larger, this product is the most energy-efficient around and is perfect for pumps with average yields. A floating stack design that’s patented and proven to work ensures that the Flotec FP3332 will be resistant to sand locking and a stainless steel pump ensures that it will be resistant to corrosion. You’ll be sure to get plenty of use out of this durable well pump.
This product was designed to make your life less stressful and more convenient. A built-in check valve and easy service control box make installing and servicing the Flotec FP3332 as easy as can be. You’ll love never needing to worry about the condition of your well pump and you’ll love not needing to worry about replacing it for a long time to come. Whether you want a tough tool that will last or a convenient product that you can count on, the Flotec FP3332 is just the tool for you.
Features:• For 4 inside diameter or larger wells
• Pumps from depths of 150
• Patented Floating Stack design for sand resistance and reduced sand locking
• Corrosion-resistant stainless steel pump and motor housing
• Heavy-duty discharge connection
• Precision-molded impellers and diffusers
• Superior Life
• Includes built-in check valve
• Control box included for easy service (control box sold separately for 1-1/2 HP and 2 HP model)
• Water filled submersible motor
• Horsepower: 1 HP
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Will the deep well pump, flotec- f.p.3332 operate in a well that is 280 feet deep, at a water table apx. 45 feet.?
This pump will operate at a max depth of 150 Ft.
If you are a new customer, please register first: