- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP3332 4-Inch Submersible Well Pump, 3-Wire, 1 HP, 230 Volts, 20 GPM, 1,200 GPH
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Flotec FP3332 4-Inch Submersible Well Pump is a reliable and practical submersible well pump that will fit your needs. For use with wells 4” or larger, the floect well pump is the most energy-efficient around and is perfect for pumps with average yields. A floating stack design that's patented and proven to work ensures that the Flotec FP3332 well pump will be resistant to sand locking and a stainless steel pump ensures that it will be resistant to corrosion.
You’ll be sure to get plenty of use out of the durable Flotec FP3332 well pump which was designed to make your life less stressful and more convenient. A built-in check valve and easy service control box make installing and servicing the Flotec FP3332 well pump as easy as can be. You'll love never needing to worry about the condition of your Floetc 4-inch well pump and you’ll love not needing to worry about replacing it for a long time to come. Whether you want a tough tool that will last or a convenient product that you can count on, the Flotec FP3332 well pump is just the tool for you.
- For 4 inside diameter or larger wells
- Pumps from depths of 150
- Patented Floating Stack design for sand resistance and reduced sand locking
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel pump and motor housing
- Heavy-duty discharge connection
- Precision-molded impellers and diffusers
- Superior Life
- Includes built-in check valve
- Control box included for easy service (control box sold separately for 1-1/2 HP and 2 HP model)
- Water filled submersible motor
- Horsepower: 1 HP
- Performance Series: 20 GPM/ 1,200 GPH
- Voltage: 230V, 60Hz
- Number of Wires: 3 Plus Ground
- Body Construction: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Capacity: 26.2 GPM
- Operating Range: 20' to 150'
- Maximum Depth To Water: 150'
- Max PSI: 105 PSI
- Pump Diameter: 3.78"
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1-1/4" NPT
- Three (3) Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers