Flotec Corrosion Resistant Shallow-Well Jet Pump - 1/2 HP, 8GPM
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
About the Flotec FP4012 Corrosion Resistant Shallow-Well Jet Pump - 1/2 HP, 8GPM
The Flotec FP4012 is perfect for shallower wells that have pumping levels of 25 feet or less. This self-priming, dual voltage motor, and fully serviceable well jet pump is the ideal unit for households that use 6-10 gallons per minute. It’s fiberglass-reinforced for added strength and longevity, and is ready to install as soon as you get it.
The pressure switch on the Flotec FP4012 is already preset to 30-50 PSI. A pressure gauge is recommended with this unit, and the model number for the gauge that works best with this pump is TC2104. It’s recommended that the breaker be 15 amps, and this jet pump offers a maximum PSI pressure of 77.
The thermoplastic construction of the Flotec FP4012 means you have the latest in construction innovation for well jet pumps. Flotec is well-known for the highest quality in technology-driven units. Order your today and receive same day shipping!
Pipe size required: 1-1/4" suction, 1" discharge.
• Capacities up to 8 Gallons/Minute at 40 PSI (Average Household use 6-10 GPM)
• Superior Performance at 25' Depth to Water or Less
• Fiberglass-Reinforced Thermoplastic Pump Housing for Highest Corrosion Resistance
• Ready to Install, Heavy-Duty 115 Volt Motor
• Self-Priming after Pump Housing is Initially Filled (Check or Foot Valve Required)
• Pressure Switch Preset to 30-50 PSI Pressure Setting
• Serviceable Unit
• TC2104 Pressure Gauge Recommended
• Body Construction: Thermoplastic
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $204.99
Our Price: $284.99
Regular Price: $0.99
On Sale: $0.20
Regular Price: $2.99
On Sale: $0.25