- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP4012 Shallow Well Jet Pump, 1/2 HP, 8 GPM, 480 GPH, Corrosion Resistant
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Flotec FP4012 Shallow Well Jet Pump is perfect for shallower wells that have pumping levels of 25 feet or less. This self-priming, dual voltage motor, and fully serviceable well jet pump is the ideal unit for households that use 6-10 gallons per minute. The Flotecjet pump's fiberglass-reinforced for added strength and longevityand is ready to install as soon as you get it.
The pressure switch on the Flotec FP4012 Shallow Well Jet Pump is already preset to 30-50 PSI. A pressure gauge is recommended with this unit, and the model number for the gauge that works best with this pump is TC2104. It’s recommended that the breaker be 15 amps, and this jet pump offers a maximum PSI pressure of 77.
The thermoplastic construction of the Flotec FP4012 Shallow Well Jet Pump means you have the latest in construction innovation for well jet pumps. Flotec is well-known for the highest quality in technology-driven units. Order yours today and receive same day shipping.
Pipe size required: 1-1/4" suction, 1" discharge.
- Capacities up to 8 Gallons/Minute or 480 Gallons/Hour at 40 PSI (Average Household use 6-10 GPM)
- Superior Performance at 25' Depth to Water or Less
- Fiberglass-Reinforced Thermoplastic Pump Housing for Highest Corrosion Resistance
- Ready to Install, Heavy-Duty 115 Volt Motor
- Self-Priming after Pump Housing is Initially Filled (Check or Foot Valve Required)
- Pressure Switch Preset to 30-50 PSI Pressure Setting
- Serviceable Unit
- TC2104 Pressure Gauge Recommended<
- Body Construction: Thermoplastic
- Horse Power: 1/2 HP
- Maximum Pumping Capacity (Gallons/Minute): 8 GPM
- Flow At 10' Lift and 40 PSI: 6.4 GPM
- Max Lift: 25 Feet
- Max Pressure: 77 PSI
- Pressure Switch Setting: 30/50
- Suction Pipe Size: 1-1/4" NPT
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1" NPT
- Amp Draw (Full Load): 9.4 Amps
- Voltage: 115V / 230V, 60Hz (Factory Preset To 115V)
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp
- Maximum Water Temperature: 140 Degrees F (60 Degrees C)
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers