Flotec FP4012 Shallow Well Jet Pump, 1/2 HP, 8 GPM, 480 GPH, Corrosion Resistant
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Flotec FP4012 Shallow Well Jet Pump is perfect for shallower wells that have pumping levels of 25 feet or less. This self-priming, dual voltage motor, and fully serviceable well jet pump is the ideal unit for households that use 6-10 gallons per minute. The Flotecjet pump's fiberglass-reinforced for added strength and longevityand is ready to install as soon as you get it.
The pressure switch on the Flotec FP4012 Shallow Well Jet Pump is already preset to 30-50 PSI. A pressure gauge is recommended with this unit, and the model number for the gauge that works best with this pump is TC2104. It’s recommended that the breaker be 15 amps, and this jet pump offers a maximum PSI pressure of 77.
The thermoplastic construction of the Flotec FP4012 Shallow Well Jet Pump means you have the latest in construction innovation for well jet pumps. Flotec is well-known for the highest quality in technology-driven units. Order yours today and receive same day shipping.
Pipe size required: 1-1/4" suction, 1" discharge.
• Superior Performance at 25' Depth to Water or Less
• Fiberglass-Reinforced Thermoplastic Pump Housing for Highest Corrosion Resistance
• Ready to Install, Heavy-Duty 115 Volt Motor
• Self-Priming after Pump Housing is Initially Filled (Check or Foot Valve Required)
• Pressure Switch Preset to 30-50 PSI Pressure Setting
• Serviceable Unit
• TC2104 Pressure Gauge Recommended<
• Horse Power: 1/2 HP
• Maximum Pumping Capacity (Gallons/Minute): 8 GPM
• Flow At 10' Lift and 40 PSI: 6.4 GPM
• Max Lift: 25 Feet
• Max Pressure: 77 PSI
• Pressure Switch Setting: 30/50
• Suction Pipe Size: 1-1/4" NPT
• Discharge Pipe Size: 1" NPT
• Amp Draw (Full Load): 9.4 Amps
• Voltage: 115V / 230V, 60Hz (Factory Preset To 115V)
• Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp
• Maximum Water Temperature: 140 Degrees F (60 Degrees C)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Can u recommend a foot valve for this Flotec pump?
Foot valves for the Flotec FP4012 can be found on our website.
Will the pump i am looking at work in an outside pump house to run a garden hose attached to a lawn sprinkler.The pump will set approx. 2 feet above the water line and be enclosed in the pump house.
This pump will be fine to pump the water quite a distance. The motor is designed to withstand up to 77psi water pressure, and up to 25ft well depth. Typically, the pump will be connected to piping and lowered into the pump where the water can be pumped vertically. In most applications, the pump will reide below the water line (submersed).
For more information, resources, and tutorials in installation and proper operation, refer to the Flotec page on this pump - the Resources tab contains additional data that can better help you understand the nature of the pump and it's uses.
If you are a new customer, please register first: