- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP4022 Jet Pump, 3/4 HP, Shallow Well, 12 GPM, 720 GPH, Corrosion Resistant
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Flotec FP4022 Jet Pump 3/4 for a shallow well is a self-priming well jet pump after your pump housing is filled with its initial water and features dual voltage motors. This well jet pump is for shallow wells of less than 25 feet. It’s ideal for your family home with a capacity of 12 gallons per minute. The average household uses between 6-10 gallons per minute.
The thermoplastic and fiberglass-reinforced construction of the Flotec FP4022 jet pump makes this a powerful, rugged, durable, and long-lasting jet well pump for your home. The Flotec pump offers horse power of ¾, a PSI pressure setting of 30-50 PSI, and is completely serviceable for your added convenience.
The Flotec FP4022 jet pump offers you superior and ultimate performance after you quickly and easily install it. This well jet pump comes with a full year warranty so your purchase is a truly worry-free one. Get same day shipping and an astonishing price at Westside Wholesale today!
Pipe size required: 1-1/4" suction, 1" discharge.
- Capacities up to 12 Gallons/Minute at 40 PSI (Average Household use 6-10 GPM)
- Fiberglass-Reinforced Thermoplastic Pump Housing for Highest Corrosion Resistance
- Pressure Switch Preset to 30-50 PSI Pressure Setting
- Ready to Install, Heavy-Duty 230 Volt Motor (See Manual for 115 Volt Conversion)
- Self-Priming after Pump Housing is Initially Filled (Check or Foot Valve Required)
- Serviceable Unit
- Superior Performance at 25' Depth to Water or Less
- TC2104 Pressure Gauge Recommended
- Amp Draw (Full Load): 6.1 Amps on 230V / 12.2 Amps on 115V
- Voltage: 230V / 115V AC, 60Hz
- Body Construction: Thermoplastic
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1" NPT
- Flow At 10' Lift and 40 PSI: 9.7 GPM
- Max Lift: 25'
- Horse Power: 3/4 HP
- Max Pressure: 78 PSI
- Maximum Pumping Capacity (Gallons/Minute): 12 GPM, 720 GPH
- Maximum Water Temperature: 140 Degrees F (60 Degrees C)
- Pressure Switch Setting: 30/50
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp For 230V / 20 Amp for 115V
- Suction Pipe Size: 1-1/4" NPT
- 1-year warranty through Flotec
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers