Flotec FP4332 Pump, Thermo-Plastic Convertible Jet Pump - 1 HP
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Flotec FP4332 provides you with excellent performance and tough durability. This thermoplastic jet pump is made of fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic which makes it sturdy and resistant to corrosion. You’ll love not needing to worry about fixing or replacing this strong product. The damage resistant Flotec FP4332 is perfect for use with shallow well applications and deep well applications.
Regardless of what type of well you have, this product will work hard to fit your needs. It includes a heavy-duty pressure regulator and motor that help it get its job done while staying safe at the same time. It also features a built-in pressure regulator and pressure switch that’s pre-wired with a 30-50 PSI pressure setting for your convenience. Best of all, the Flotec FP4332 is as easy to install as they come. In no time at all you can have this product set up and ready to work for years. You won’t ever want to use another jet pump again.
Features:• Superior performance at depths to water of 100 or less
• Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic pump housing for the highest corrosion resistance
• Includes heavy-duty A.O. Smith motor and pressure regulator
• Ready-to-install 230 volt motor
• Self-priming after pump housing is initially filled (Check Valve or Foot Valve required)
• Pressure switch pre-wired with 30-50 PSI pressure setting
• Built-in pressure regulator
• Body Construction: Thermoplastic
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: