- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP4332 Pump, Thermo-Plastic Convertible Jet Pump - 1 HP
Earn 18 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Flotec FP4332 Thermo-Plastic Convertible Jet Pump - 1 HP
The Flotec FP4332 provides you with excellent performance and tough durability. This thermoplastic jet pump is made of fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic which makes it sturdy and resistant to corrosion. You’ll love not needing to worry about fixing or replacing this strong product. The damage resistant Flotec FP4332 is perfect for use with shallow well applications and deep well applications.
Regardless of what type of well you have, this product will work hard to fit your needs. It includes a heavy-duty pressure regulator and motor that help it get its job done while staying safe at the same time. It also features a built-in pressure regulator and pressure switch that’s pre-wired with a 30-50 PSI pressure setting for your convenience. Best of all, the Flotec FP4332 is as easy to install as they come. In no time at all you can have this product set up and ready to work for years. You won’t ever want to use another jet pump again.
- Superior performance at depths to water of 100 or less
- Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic pump housing for the highest corrosion resistance
- Includes heavy-duty A.O. Smith motor and pressure regulator
- Ready-to-install 230 volt motor
- Self-priming after pump housing is initially filled (Check Valve or Foot Valve required)
- Pressure switch pre-wired with 30-50 PSI pressure setting
- Built-in pressure regulator
- Body Construction: Thermoplastic
- Horsepower: 1 HP
- Maximum Capacity: 20.7 GPM (Shallow Setup)
- Flow At 10' Lift and 40 PSI: 18.3 GPM (Shallow Setup)
- Max Lift: 25' For Shallow Setup / 90' For Deep Setup
- Maximum Pressure: 52 PSI For Shallow / 56 PSI For Deep
- Pressure Switch Setting: 30/50
- Suction Pipe Size: 1-1/4" NPT
- Drive Pipe Size: 1" NPT
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1" NPT
- Amp Draw: 7.4 Amps on 230V / 14.8 Amps on 115V
- Voltage: 230V / 115V, 60HZ
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp for 230V / 20 Amp for 115V
- Maximum Water Temperature: 140 Degrees F (60 Degrees C)
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.