- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP5162 Pump, Thermo-Plastic Sprinkler Pump - 1 HP
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Flotec FP5162 Thermo-plastic Sprinkler Pump - 1 HP
Keep your lawn green for as long as possible with the Flotec FP5162. This thermoplastic sprinkler pump is self-priming and capable of operating up to a whopping 30 sprinkler heads for maximum coverage. Your lawn will never suffer again! There’s no need to worry about tough set up here. Kick back and relax because the Flotec FP5162 comes ready to install for your convenience and, like all Flotec products, it’s built to last.
A fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic pump makes this handy tool completely resistant to corrosion and you’ll enjoy keeping it around for a long time thanks to its other durable features. With a heavy-duty A.O. Smith motor and a rugged overall build, the Flotec FP5162 is a product that’s made to stand the test of time. Whether you have a small area to water or a large yard that need tending to, this thermoplastic sprinkler pump will keep your grass healthy and bright year after year.
- Superior performance at depths to water of 20 or less
- Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic pump housing for the highest corrosion resistance
- Heavy-duty A.O. Smith motor
- Ready-to-install 230 volt motor
- Self-priming after pump housing is initially filled (Check Valve or Foot Valve required)
- Fully serviceable unit
- TC2104 pressure gauge recommended
- Body Construction: Thermoplastic
- Horsepower: 1 HP
- Maximum Capacity: 55 GPM
- Flow At 10' Lift and 30 PSI: 28 GPM
- Maximum Lift: 25'
- Maximum Pressure: 42 PSI
- Suction Pipe Size: 1-1/2" NPT
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1-1/2" NPT
- Amp Draw (Full Load): 7.4 Amps on 230V / 14.8 Amps on 115V
- Voltage: 230V / 115V, 60Hz
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp on 230V / 20 Amp on 115V
- Maximum Water Temperature: 140 Degrees F (60 Degrees C)
- One (1) year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers