- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP5172 Pump, Thermoplastic Corrosion-Resistant Sprinkler Pump, with Dual-Voltage - 1 1/2 HP
Earn 17 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Flotec FP5172 Thermoplastic Corrosion-Resistant Sprinkler Pump, with Dual-Voltage - 1 1/2 HP
The Flotec FP5172 is a sprinkler pump uniquely crafted with durable, long-lasting and super heavy-duty thermoplastic that is fiberglass-reinforced for even more extra strength. These pumps offer dual voltage at 230 volts and are self-priming. They will powerfully pump up to 67 gallons a minute.
The highest corrosion-resistance is what you will get when your install your Flotec FP5172. It offers a horse power of 1-1/2, a flow at 10 foot life and 30 PSI which gives 45 GPM, and a maximum life of 25 feet. Installing this sprinkler pump is easy, but an online video is also available that demonstrates the simple installation.
The Flotec FP5172 provides an A.O Smith Motor, a one year manufacturer warranty, and can shipped the same day you order if you order before 2 p.m. PST weekdays. This pump is so affordable that you’ll want to order one for every pump need you have!
- Superior Performance at Depths to Water of 20 Ft. or Less
- Maximum Pumping Capacity to 67 Gallons/Minute (1 1/2 HP)
- Fiberglass-Reinforced Thermoplastic Pump Housing for the Highest Corrosion Resistance
- Dual Voltage Motor Ready-to-Install at 230 Volts (Can be Converted to 115 Volts)
- Heavy-Duty A.O. Smith Motor
- Self-Priming After Pump Housing is Initially Filled (Check Valve or Foot Valve Required)
- Fully Serviceable Unit
- TC2104 Pressure Gauge Recommended
- Body Construction: Thermoplastic
- Horse Power: 1-1/2 HP
- Maximum Pumping Capacity (Gallons/Minute): 67 GPM
- Flow At 10' Lift and 30 PSI: 45 GPM
- Max Lift: 25'
- Max Pressure: 47 PSI
- Suction Pipe Size: 1-1/2" NPT
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1-1/2" NPT
- Amp Draw (Full Load): 9.6 Amps on 230V / 19.2 Amps on 115V
- Voltage: 230V / 115V AC, 60Hz
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp For 230V / 25 Amp for 115V
- Maximum Water Temperature: 140 Degrees F (60 Degrees C)
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
fp5172. I am looking for a sprinkler pump that will be using a pond. I currently have a Wayne pls100 and I am not satisfied with its performance. How does it compare. Can this pump be used outside without having to have an enclosure over it? Will a foot valve impact its performance.by John A. on 06-04-2012
The Flotec FP5172 is a 1-1/2HP pump that delivers a very high power rating that will outperform your existing Wayne pls100 pump. The Wayne pls100 pump has a flow rating of 720 gallons per hour (according to the manufacturer website), where as the Flotec FP5172 boasts 4020 gallons per hour of power. The Fiberglass re-inforced thermoplastic withstands outdoor conditions better than other's in the industry. The Flotec FP5172 is fully serviceable and can serve as a permanent solution. This pump can be installed outside and is anti-corrosive in case the pump remains uncovered.
If using for a well, a foot valve may be used, but is not necessary as this pump has a self-priming feature which reduces the risk of damaging the pump on "dry" starts.on 06-05-2012Please login or register before adding a question.