- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP5182-08 2 HP Sprinkler Pump, Thermoplastic, Corrosion Resistant
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Flotec FP5182-08 Sprinkler Pump, 2 HP is a specially designed sprinkler pump that is capable of operating 30 sprinkler heads. It’s durable and strong construction means your pump will last for years to come. This Flotec sprinkler pump is corrosion resistant and offers a warranty, so there are truly no worries in this important purchase for your home.
The ready-to-install motor on the Flotec FP5182-08 Sprinkler Pump offers 2hp, 230 volts and has dual-voltage ability- check your included manual for the 115 volt conversion. The Flotec sprinkler pump is a fully-serviceable unit and offers the trusted and powerful thermoplastic body construction. With 2 HP and a 69 gallon per minute pumping capacity, this powerhouse of a pump is perfect for your house!
The Flotec FP5182-08 Sprinkler Pump performs at its best with water depths of 20 feet or less, and a maximum water temperature of 140 degrees. With quick shipping from Westside Wholesale, you can have your Flotec sprinkler pump shipped today. Order yours!
- Superior Performance at Depths to Water of 20 Ft. or Less
- Maximum Pumping Capacity to 69 Gallons/Minute (2 HP)
- Fiberglass-Reinforced Thermoplastic Pump Housing for the Highest Corrosion Resistance
- Ready-to-Install 230 Volt Motor, with Dual Voltage Capabilities (See Manual for 115 Volt Conversion)
- Heavy-Duty A.O. Smith Motor
- Self-Priming After Pump Housing is Initially Filled (Check Valve or Foot Valve Required)
- Fully Serviceable Unit
- TC2104 Pressure Gauge Recommended
- Body Construction: Thermoplastic
- Horse Power: 2 HP
- Maximum Pumping Capacity (Gallons/Minute): 69 GPM
- Flow At 10' Lift and 30 PSI: 45 GPM
- Max Lift: 25'
- Maximum Pressure: 50 PSI
- Suction Pipe Size: 2" NPT
- Discharge Pipe Size: 2" NPT
- Amp Draw: 12 Amps on 230V / 24 Amps on 115V
- Voltage: 230V / 115V, 60 Hz
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp For 230V / 30 Amp for 115V
- Maximum Water Temperature: 140 Degrees F (60 Degrees C)
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
how do we order repair parts? need pricing for seal and gasket kit. And Overhaul kit. for pump fp5182by David B. on 05-27-2012
Flotec sells replacement parts for all their pumps directly. You can order all necessary parts by calling:
Weekdays 7:30am - 5:00pm CSTon 05-29-2012Please login or register before adding a question.