Flotec FP5182-08 Pump, Thermoplastic Corrosion-Resistant Sprinkler Pump, with Dual-Voltage - 2 HP
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Flotec FP5182 is a specially-designed sprinkler pump that is capable of operating 30 sprinkler heads. It’s durable and strong construction means your pump will last for years to come. It’s corrosion resistant and offers a warranty, so there are truly no worries in this important purchase for your home.
The ready-to-install motor on the Flotec FP5182 offers 230 volts and has dual-voltage ability- check your included manual for the 115 volt conversion. This pump is a fully-serviceable unit and offers the trusted and powerful thermoplastic body construction. And with 2 HP and a 69 gallon per minute pumping capacity, this powerhouse of a pump is perfect for your house!
The Flotec FP5182 performs at its best with water depths of 20 feet or less, and a maximum water temperature of 140 degrees. With quick shipping from Westside Wholesale, you can have your sprinkler pump shipped today. Order yours now!
| Features:• Superior Performance at Depths to Water of 20 Ft. or Less|
• Maximum Pumping Capacity to 69 Gallons/Minute (2 HP)
• Fiberglass-Reinforced Thermoplastic Pump Housing for the Highest Corrosion Resistance
• Ready-to-Install 230 Volt Motor, with Dual Voltage Capabilities (See Manual for 115 Volt Conversion)
• Heavy-Duty A.O. Smith Motor
• Self-Priming After Pump Housing is Initially Filled (Check Valve or Foot Valve Required)
• Fully Serviceable Unit
• TC2104 Pressure Gauge Recommended
• Body Construction: Thermoplastic
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
how do we order repair parts? need pricing for seal and gasket kit. And Overhaul kit. for pump fp5182
Flotec sells replacement parts for all their pumps directly. You can order all necessary parts by calling:
Weekdays 7:30am - 5:00pm CST
If you are a new customer, please register first: