- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP5455 Pump, Portable Thermoplastic - 5-1/2 HP and 8460 GPH Max
About the Flotec FP5455 Portable Utility Pump - 5-1/2 HP
Designed for maximum pumping capacity, the Flotec FP5455 is a portable utility pump that will give you power anywhere you go. This gas engine utility pump is lightweight and easy to carry around to places where power may not be readily available. A low-oil cut-off and built-in fuel gauge ensure that operation is safe and smooth at all times. Whether you want a power source that’s convenient and safe or a portable pump that’s built to last, the Flotec FP5455 will be there for you.
Not only does this product make your life easier by providing you with an efficient source of power, but it also gives you the peace of mind that comes with a high-quality piece of equipment. The Flotec FP5455 was made to stand the test of time and as such this utility pump is resistant to corrosion and other harsh damage. With a maximum pump capacity of 150 gallons per minute and a built-in check valve, this product is perfect for those who want a convenient and high-performance tool.
- 5-1/2 HP over head valve engine
- Built-in fuel gauge, low oil safety cut-off#Z&149; 2" discharge opening - should not be reduced
- Up to 58 PSI or 150 gallons per minute
- Manual throttle, choke and fuel valve
- 135 ft. discharge lift or 25 ft. suction lift
- Built-in check valve and dual oil dipsticks
- Body Construction: Thermoplastic
- Horsepower: 5.5 HP
- Maximum Capacity: 141 GPM/8460 GPH
- Flow At 10' Lift and 25 PSI: 100 GPM
- Maximum Suction Lift: 25'
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 58 PSI
- Weight: 45.5 lbs
- Suction Pipe Size: 2" NPT (Female)
- Discharge Pipe Size: 2" NPT (Female)
- Check Valve: Built-In Flapper Type
1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers