Flotec FP7120 Pre-Charged Pressure Tank, Vertical Equivalent to 82 Gallons
Ask a Question
About this Product
For use with any domestic water pump, the Flotec FP7120 pre-charged pressure tank is a 35 gallon pressure tank that will bring convenience and efficiency to your home. Equivalent to 82 gallons, this pre-charged Flotec pressure tank is smaller than traditional pressure tanks to save space in your house and it comes pre-charged for conventional purposes. It delivers as much as twice the amount of water between pump cycles and as a pre-charged tank it makes plumbing less complicated.
The Flotec FP7120 pressure tank was designed to make your life easier not only through its efficient performance, but also through its strong reliability. This product is made from heavy gauge, high-quality steel to ensure durability so that you can be sure that it will work for you for a long time to come. A replaceable air and water separator makes for easy maintenance and a convenient air valve location makes for fast and simple hook up. The Flotec tank is pre-charged to 40 PSI and the water it uses never touches the metal parts in this tank. Sturdy and convenient, the Flotec FP7120 pressure tank is the way to go.
Using this vertical pressure tank in a horizontal position may cause it to not operate properly.
• Heavy Guage Steel Construction for Maximum Durability
• Water Never Touches Metal Components
• Replaceable Air/Water Separator for Easy Maintenance
• Convenient air valve location for quick hook up
• Tank is Factory Precharged to 40 PSI
• 1" NPT Female Plumbing Connection
• Body Finish: Electrostatically Applied Baked On Polyester
• Tank Precharge: 40 psi Nitrogen Rich Charge
• Tank Capacity: 35 Gallons
• Equivalency Rating: 82 Gallons
• Drawdown with 20/40 Switch: 12.7 Gallons
• Drawdown with 30/50 Switch: 10.7 Gallons
• Drawdown with 40/60 Switch: 9.3 Gallons
• Bladder/Water Cell: One Piece Seamless PVC
• Tank Diameter: 20"
• Tank Height: 36-1/4"
• Flange: Glass-Filled Polypropylene
• Pipe Tap Size: 1" NPT
• Distance Floor To Tap Center: 2"
• Maximum Pressure Rating: 100 PSI
owner of a FP7120-03
I purchased this tank 10-14-1997. Never had any problems until today 03-28-2011. On my way to buy a bladder or new tank. Served my two homes well for more than 13 years. I highly recommend this product.
on 03-28-2011 by doctor
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
What is the height of the Flotec FP7120 pressure tank?
The height of the Flotec FP7120 is 36-1/4".
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: