- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP7125 Pressure Tank, Vertical Pre-Charged Water System Tank - 50 Gallon
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Flotec FP7125 Vertical Pre-Charged Water System Tank - 50 Gallon
Made of heavy gauge steel for ultimate durability, the Flotec FP7125 is perfect for those who want high-quality and convenience in their tank. This tank was designed to last and to make your work a little easier. It keeps pump starts to a minimum, increases pump life to save energy and it has a replaceable air/water separator that makes for quick and easy maintenance. The Flotec FP7125 is easy to install and once you have it set up you can enjoy using it year after year.
This pre-charged tank is perfect for anyone looking to conserve energy and save space in their home. You can expect to get much greater performance out of a smaller size tank than you can out of a traditional water system tank of the same size. Whether you need an efficient tank that will save energy or a durable tank that is sure to last you a long time, the Flotec FP7125 is the perfect choice.Please note: This tank has a rated size of 120 gallons; the actual tank capacity is 50 gallons.Caution: Using this vertical pressure tank in a horizontal position may cause it to not operate properly.
- Tough, Appliance-Like Finish for Extended Life
- Heavy Guage Steel Construction for Maximum Durability
- Replaceable Air/Water Separator for Easy Maintenance
- Tank is Factory Precharged to 40 PSI
- Designed to keep pump starts to a minimum
- Increases pump life and saves energy
- Body Construction: Heavy Guage Steel
- Body Finish: Electrostatically Applied Baked On Polyester
- Tank Precharge: 40 PSi Nitrogen-Rich Charge
- Tank Capacity: 50 Gallons
- Equivalency Rating: 120 Gallons
- Drawdown with 20/40 Switch: 18.3 Gallons
- Drawdown with 30/50 Switch: 15.5 Gallons
- Drawdown with 40/60 Switch: 13.4 Gallons
- Bladder/Water Cell: One Piece Seamless PVC
- Tank Diameter: 24"
- Tank Height: 35"
- Flange: Glass-Filled Polypropylene
- Pipe Tap Size: 1-1/4" NPT
- Maximum Pressure Rating: 100 PSI
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.