- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP7130 Pressure Tank, Vertical Pre-Charged Water System Tank - 220 Gallon
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Flotec FP7130 Vertical Pre-Charged Water System Tank - 220 Gallon
The Flotec FP7130 is a pre-charged water tank system that will save you valuable energy and space. This product was designed to give you just as much performance as conventional tanks, but in a smaller size. If you don’t mind the size of your traditional tank then you may choose to get a tank of the same size and enjoy higher efficiency. The Flotec FP7130 is a 220 gallon tank that will make your life a little easier and last for a long time to come.
This product features a replaceable air and water separator for easy maintenance and is as easy to install as can be. You’ll have it set up in no time and once you do you can enjoy years of use thanks to the durable materials from which it’s made. The Flotec FP7130 is made of heavy gauge steel with a tough outer surface that makes it tough and able to take on the damage that typically arises after years of use. You won’t need to worry about replacing it anytime soon and you’ll be happy for that because this is a tank you’ll want to keep around for as long as possible.Please note: This tank has a rated size of 220 gallons; the actual tank capacity is 85 gallons.Caution: Using this vertical pressure tank in a horizontal position may cause it to not operate properly.
- Tough, appliance-like finish for extended life
- Water never touches metal components
- Replaceable air/water separator for easy maintenance
- Convenient air valve location for quick hook up
- Body Construction: Heavy Guage Steel
- Body Finish: Electrostatically Applied Baked On Polyester
- Tank Precharge: 40 PSI Nitrogen-Rich Charge
- Tank Capacity: 85 Gallons
- Equivalency Rating: 220 Gallons
- Drawdown with 20/40 Switch: 30 Gallons
- Drawdown with 30/50 Switch: 26 Gallons
- Drawdown with 40/60 Switch: 22 Gallons
- Bladder/Water Cell: One Piece Seamless PVC
- Tank Diameter: 24"
- Tank Height: 52"
- Flange: Glass-Filled Polypropylene
- Pipe Tap Size: 1-1/4" NPT
- Maximum Pressure Rating: 100 PSI
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers