- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FPPM3600D Pump, Economy Thermoplastic Pedestal Sump Pump - 1/3 HP, 3150GPH Max, 10 Sump Basin
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Flotec FPPM3600D Thermoplastic Pedestal Sump Pump - 1/3HP, 3480GPH Max
Get a durable and reliable sump pump when you bring home the Flotec FPPM3600D. This product features a maximum pumping capacity of up to 3480 gallons per hour and a 1-1/4” discharge for excellent performance all of the time. You can enjoy utilizing the efficient features that the Flotec FPPM3600D has to offer thanks to its iron cast and thermoplastic build which keeps it safe from damage and able to withstand the test of time. You won’t need to be worried about replacing this sump pump anytime soon.
Not only will you be able to enjoy having this product around for a long time, but you’ll be able to enjoy it right away thanks to its quick and easy installation system. In no time at all you can have the Flotec FPPM3600D set up and ready to work for you for years. For added convenience, it can easily replace any existing brand of 1/3 HP pedestal pump to fit right into your home. Whether you’re looking for a tough tool that will last or an efficient product with a great reputation, this is the sump pump for you.Remember to always replace your check valve when replacing your sump pump. Tech Specs based on using 1-1/4" Discharge Pipe.
- Maximum Pumping Capacity up to 3480 Gallons/Hour (1/3 HP)
- Fits in a 12" Diameter Sump Basin
- Replaces any Existing Brand of 1/3 HP Pedestal Pump
- Long-Lasting Thermoplastic Construction
- Quick, Easy Installation
- Offers a 1-1/4" Discharge
- Body Construction: Thermoplastic
- Horse Power: 1/3 HP
- Maximum Pumping Capacity (Gallons/Hour): 3000 GPH
- Flow At 10' Lift: 2460 GPH
- Switch Type: Vertical
- Switch On Level: 10-1/2"
- Switch Off Level: 2-1/2"
- Minimum Sump Diameter: 12"
- Minimum Sump Depth: 12"
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1-1/4" FNPT
- Minimum Pipe Size: 1-1/4"
- Cord Length: 6 Feet
- Amp Draw: 3.5 Amps
- Voltage: 115V AC, 60Hz
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp
- Liquid Temp Range: 32 to 70 Degrees F (0 to 21 Degrees C)
- Agency Listing: CSA and CUS
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers