- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FPSC1725X Pump, Plumbing Cast Aluminum Thermoplastic-Submersible - 1/4 HP and 1260GPH Max
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Flotec FPSC1725X Cast Aluminum Thermoplastic-Submersible Utility Pump - 1/4 HP and 1260GPH Max
With a maximum pumping capacity of 1260 gallons per hour, the Flotec FPSC1725X is perfect for draining unwanted water from any area. This submersible utility pump works well for all applications including basements and household appliances and can draw water in a particular area down to 1/8”. The Flotec FPSC1725X is extremely lightweight and a breeze to carry from place to place where emergency use is needed. Whether your basement is prone to flooding or you just want to have it around for peace of mind, this product will keep you protected from water damage whenever the need arises.
The Flotec FPSC1725X features a thermoplastic construction that makes it resistant to harsh damages and corrosion that is typically brought on after heavy use. It’s coated with a specialized epoxy and has a cast aluminum build for extra protection so that you can be sure this tool will be around to work for you for a long time. Easy to set up and easy to use at both its manual and automatic settings, the Flotec FPSC1725X is the perfect tool to keep around for water draining purposes.
- Maximum Pumping Capacity to 1260 Gallons/Hour (1/4 HP)
- Heavy-Duty, Epoxy Coated, Cast Aluminum Construction
- Portable Pump for Emergency Water Removal or Emptying Shallow Flooded Areas
- Draws Water Down to 1/8"
- Optional ON/OFF Float Switch for Automatic Operation, Model # 18-15 (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Includes Garden Hose Adapter and 8' Power Cord
- Body Construction: Cast Aluminum
- Horse Power: 1/4 HP
- Maximum Pumping Capacity (Gallons/Hour): 1320 GPH
- Flow At 10' Lift: 1020 GPH
- Discharge Size: 1-1/4" (male) NPT
- Voltage: 115V AC, 60 Hz
- Cord Length: 8' with 3 Prong Grounded Plug
- Maximum Water Temperature: 120 Degrees F (50 Degrees C)
- EXCLUSIVE Full Lifetime Warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers