- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FPSC2200A Pump, Automatic Submersible - 1/3 HP, 4380GPH Max - Cast Iron
Earn 8 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Flotec FPSC2200A Automatic Submersible Cast Iron Sump Pump - 1/3 HP, 4380GPH Max
Heavy-duty and built to last, the Flotec FPSC2200A is an automatic submersible sump pump that will make your life easier. This product is made of cast iron with a stainless steel design to prevent corrosion and other typical damage. You’ll love being able to use this sump pump for a long time to come and you’ll love being able to put your trust in this reliable product. The Flotec FPSC2200A has a high torque and oil-cooled 115V motor that features automatic overload protection as well as a 3-prong power cord for safety and convenience. You can’t go wrong with this efficient tool.
This product offers tough durability, but it also offers the convenience that you want in your sump pump. The motor shaft sleeve bearings won’t ever need to be lubricated and the maximum pumping capacity goes all the way up to 4380 gallons per hour. Altogether, this water cannon series of sump pump delivers high-performance and long-lasting strength that you won’t want to be without.Please note: Do not reduce size of discharge pipe or hose below 1-1/4” diameter. If discharge is too small, pump will overheat and fail prematurely. This unit is not designed for applications involving salt water or brine! Use with salt water or brine will void warranty. Pump water only with this pump. Do not use where water recirculates. Not designed for use as a swimming pool drainer. Also, do not use in water with fish present.
- Maximum Pumping Capacity to 4380 Gallons/Hour (1/3 HP)
- Heavy-Duty, Rugged Cast Iron Construction
- Stainless Steel Corrosion-Resistant Design
- Quiet, Energy Efficient 115V Overload Protected Motor
- Can be Used in 14" Diameter Sump Basin
- 1-1/2'' Discharge
- 10' Grounded Power Cord
- Water Cannon Series
- Body Construction: Cast Iron & Stainless Steel
- Horse Power: 1/3 HP
- Maximum Pumping Capacity (Gallons/Hour): 4380 GPH
- Flow At 10' Lift: 3540 GPH
- Switch Type: Tethered
- Switch On Level: 13"
- Switch Off Level: 5"
- Minimum Sump Diameter: 14"
- Minimum Sump Depth: 18"
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1-1/2" Female NPT
- Minimum Pipe Size: 1-1/4"
- Maximum Solid Handling Size: 3/8"
- Cord Length: 10 Feet
- Amp Draw: 6.9 Amps
- Voltage: 115V AC, 60Hz
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp
- Liquid Temp Range: 32 to 70 Degrees F (0 to 21 Degrees C)
- Agency Listing: CSA
- 3 year warranty through the manufacturer. Please note: This unit is not designed for applications involving salt water or brine! Use with salt water or brine will void warranty.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.