- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FPSC4550A Sump Pump, Submersible, 3/4 HP, 5150 GPH Max, Cast Iron
The Flotec FPSC4550A Sump Pump is a cast iron sump pump that delivers high-performance and durability. This product features an excellent pumping rate of 5150 gallons per hour, but still manages to operate extremely quietly for your comfort. A 10 foot long power cord, built-in suction screen and stainless steel design combined make the Flotec FPSC4550A a sump pump that can’t be ignored.
The durable build of Flotec FPSC4550A Sump Pump makes it long-lasting so that you can enjoy its convenient features for a long time to come. The Flotec FPSC4550A is able to pump even dirty water that contains up to 3/8” solids and has a motor with automatic thermal protection features for safety and performance. It can be operated either manually or automatically thanks to its by-pass float switch and can live out an extended life thank to its premium mechanical shaft seal. Whether you need a sump pump that will provide excellent work that can’t be beat or just need one that won’t need replacing anytime soon, the Flotec FPSC4550A Sump Pump is the right choice for you.
Check Valve Model FP0026-10
Discharge Hose Kit FP0012-6U, 1-1/4" x 24')Remember to always replace your check valve when replacing your sump pump. Tech Specs based on using 1-1/2" Discharge Pipe.
This Flotec FPSC4550A Sump Pump is not designed as a waterfall or fountain pump, or for applications involving salt water or brine! Use with waterfalls, fountains, salt water or brine will void warranty. Do not use where water recirculates. Not designed for use as a swimming pool drainer. Also, do not use in water with fish present.
- Superior Pumping Performance for up to 5150 Gallons/Hour (3/4 HP)
- 10' Power Cord
- Built-In Suction Screen
- Serviceable Impeller
- Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Design
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Capable of Pumping Dirty Water with 3/8" Solids
- Motor Equipped with Automatic Thermal Protection and Durable Ball Bearings
- Extremely Quiet Operation
- Includes By-Pass Float Switch for Automatic or Manual Operation
- Premium Mechanical Shaft Seal Provides Maximum Pump Life
- Automatic Vertical Switch Allows for Pit Depths/Diameters of 10" or Larger
- Water Cannon Series
- Body Construction: Cast Iron & Stainless Steel
- Horse Power: 3/4 HP
- Maximum Pumping Capacity (Gallons/Hour): 5150 GPH
- Flow At 10' Lift: 4100 GPH
- Switch Type: Vertical
- Switch On Level: 6-1/2"
- Switch Off Level: 3"
- Minimum Sump Diameter: 10"
- Minimum Sump Depth: 10"
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1-1/2" Female NPT
- Minimum Pipe Size: 1-1/4"
- Cord Length: 10 Feet
- Amp Draw: 7 Amps
- Voltage: 115V AC, 60Hz
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp
- Liquid Temp Range: 32 to 70 Degrees F (0 to 21 Degrees C)
- Agency Listing: CSA and CUS
- EXCLUSIVE Full Lifetime Warranty through the manufacturer. Please Note: This unit is not designed as a waterfall or fountain pump, or for applications involving salt water or brine! Use with waterfalls, fountains, salt water or brine will void warranty.
- Customer Reviews
Why not its a = FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY.
With the FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY you can't lose. I had mine for 6 yrs and used it under my house foundation for heavy rain storms and flood control. It was the first of 2 pumps, so it was the only pump used for that time frame, until it broke down in March of 2011 when 2nd pump took over for it. Then I just called Flotec Customer Service and they replaced it without question and they paid shipping. You can't do better than that. Great company. Oh, and I might add that I watched this pump work many many times over the years solely keeping my house water free and me stress free.
on 03-23-2011 by Pbarcola
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I wanted to find out how to get service on the lifetime warranty for this Flotec pump?by Gwen W. on 05-22-2014
You would have to contact Flotec directly for them to fulfill the warranty. Information can be found here:http://www.flotecpump.com/ResidentialResourceCenter.aspxon 05-23-2014Please login or register before adding a question.